Chapter 2: Mystery Students

Hey, do any of you know of when lunch starts? I'm starving." Chiaki said as he rubbed his stomach. "You're always hungry." Hiroki replied. "Should be soon, we have an hour left of exploring this school, and we're done with looking at all our classes we have." Kisa said.

"Guys, I have to go to the restroom, turns out a drank a lot this morning." Ritsu said. "Okay, just don't take too long we have to plan about our sleep over." Shinobu said. "I won't!" Ritsu yelled as he was walking away.

'Dang I really have to go, where is the restroom anyways.' Ritsu thought.  Ritsu looked around around the entrance, and then spotted it. 'Thank god.' Ritsu ran for the restroom. He finally made it in, and took the nearest stall. 'At least it isn't full.' Ritsu got out of the stall, and washed his hands.

Ritsu almost opened the door until a student with black hair came in, and pushed it open.  The student just stood there looking in the mirror. Ritsu was at an angle to where he couldn't see the reflection back. He got a weird feeling, like something bad was going to happen.

Ritsu just dismissed the thought, and left.

"So whose house do we have the sleep over at?" Kisa asked.  "We just went to mine last week, so my house isn't an option. " Misaki said. "Why not Hiroki's? He has a pretty big house. Not to mention tons of food." Chiaki said. "Of course the only house you always vote for." Shinobu smirked. All of them laughed.

"We can't do my house since my mom and dad are staying for two weeks, they ruin all the fun." Ritsu said. "No kidding. We were having an egg fight until your mom and dad stopped us." Hiroki mentioned.

"Okay so it's settled my house then." Hiroki said. "Alright. Thank goodness your house isn't far away either." Misaki said. "Wouldn't it be awesome if all of us lived in the same house?" Shinobu asked. "That would be so fun." Chiaki said.

Suddenly a student with dark Raven hair came over to them and tapped Hiroki's shoulder. "Excuse me, could you tell me where room 108 is? I seem to not find it." Hiroki turned to him. "Sure, follow me real quick, I'll be right back guys." Hiroki waved off at them. "Okay." They all shouted back.

Hiroki and the dark Raven hair student were walking in silence. "The room your looking for is my home room." Hiroki said interrupted the silence. "Oh, really? That's mine too!" The Raven hair student replied back. "Cool. " Hiroki replied. "Okay it's right here." Hiroki stopped at the door and pointed at the room.

"Thanks so much I was looking for it for a long time." The dark Raven hair student said while he rubbed his arm nervously.  "No problem." Before Hiroki could walk away the student grabbed his arm, making Hiroki shocked. "Before you go, what's your name?" "Uhh Kamijou, Hiroki." "Thanks Kamijou! Later." The student let go of Hiroki's arm and waved at Hiroki as he went into the classroom.

'That was strange, he didn't even tell me his name.' Hiroki walked fast to get back to his friends.

"I'm back!" Hiroki said from behind them.  "Oh Hiroki after school we meet up at this spot. By the gate." Ritsu told Hiroki. "Got it." "How many more minutes do we have left? I'm starving as well." Kisa asked. "We have about 10 minutes left." Shinobu said as he took out his phone to check the time.

"I heard we have 30 minute classes to get introduced to all our teachers." Chiaki said. "So what do we do after that?" Ritsu asked. "We go back to our home rooms for 15 minutes, then we go home." "Hey guys!" An said behind them. "Oh hey An." Ritsu replied. "Have you seen the roof yet, it's huge." An asked them. "No." They all said together. "You should check it out after school."

"An! There you are come back to the library I have something interesting to show you." A black haired girl said as she was catching her breath from running. "Ok, bye guys! Make sure to check out the roof." An walked off with her friend.