Chapter 1

Julia^

Julia's Pov

"Johnny hurry up were going to be late for school",i yell at my twin brother. "Im coming, im coming"! I hop into his truck and wait patiently for him to come out of the house.

Were on our own for the first month because our parents decided to go on their honey moon they never had. Let me introduce myself.

Im your typical human teenager. My name is Julia. My brother is a vampire including my father. The school I'm going to is filled with vampires. Im 5'3 and I'm very smart. Johnny on the other hand is the popular one.

He's the captain on the football team and is also very smart. He's 5'10 way taller then me. Its like he took all the height from me. Me and my brother are fraternal twins. We look nothing alike! I don't even look like my mother or father much!

As we drive to school we jam to the music on the radio. We arrive and i get out of the car trying to spot my best friends Carly and Summer.

"Hey guys"! We group hug and talk about how our summer went. "Guess what" Carly squeals.

"What", i chuckle. "You see that guy over there", she points. "Yeah"? "He's my boyfriend his name is Dylan". I giggle at how she stares at him in awe.

"Well I'll meet up with you guys later". I walk away to my locker and put my books i don't need for now. I start walking away but someone bumps into me sending my books flying across the hall.

"Watch were your going you freak", i yell. The boy turns around and walks up to me. "What did you say"? I said watch were your going you freak! "Now if you don't mind i will be going to class.

I noticed that he froze in place looking me up and down. "Weirdo", i whisper. I walk to my first class which is algebra, "not my favorite".

I sigh as i pick the seat all the way in the back. I start doodling while the teacher is going over the things of the start of the year.

"Erin why are you late for class"! I look up to see the same guy who bumped into me. He makes his way to the back and sits right next to me great!

"Do you have a pencil i can borrow"? I hand him a pencil without even looking at him. "This is going to be a long day".

***

After school i go to the parking lot looking for Johnnys truck which is no where to be found. "Did he really ditch me"? I start walking home but as I'm walking i feel as if someone is starring me down.

I brush it off and keep walking. I arrive home and realize i forgot my key in my room. "What a lucky day I'm having". I sit on the stairs waiting for Johnny to pull up.

I groan after about thirty minutes of waiting. Johnny pulls up and i sigh in relief. "Thanks for leaving me at school"! "No problem", he smirks.

I speed walk to my room and take a shower. I put my fuzzy pajama pants on with my purple tank top .

I go down into my kitchen to find a tub of vanilla ice cream. "Yum"!

***

After finishing my vanilla ice cream i head to my room. I play on my phone for a while then i fall into a deep sleep.

The first chapter of the sequel of Kidnapped by a vampire King.Yay!! Sorry I didn't post this on Monday. Also the first few chapters are going to be boring but I promise you things are going to get hectic!