Chapter 5

Aubrelle ^

Its felt like I've been down here for eternity. I haven't had any food, water, or shower . The creepy part is that earlier today there were pictures of me everywhere on the wall.

Ive tried screaming, crying, and even making commotion but nothing works! "Rise and shine", i hear him from the top of the stairs. "I was already up", i mumbled.

He walks down the stairs and picks me up. "Look at my lovely girlfriend." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Lets get you some food, shall we?" "I would love that", I whispered.

I have to stay calm and not freak out so i don't get put back in the basement. As we make our way to the kitchen i look around the place to make a escape plan.

We sit down and i take a bite out of the ham sandwich he prepared for me. "What do you say love?" "Thank you", i say while rolling my eyes.

"So um, why did you um kidnap me?" "I love you. When i first saw you i knew we were meant for each other." He's insane! For crying out! I just smile at him like I understand. "I need to trick him into leaving. "You love me right?" "Yes i love you, beautiful."

"Will you go out and buy my favorite vanilla ice cream?" "I-i don't know if thats a great idea to leave you." "I'll be fine Erin." "Ok." He walks out and i wait a while till I don't hear anything.

I fiddle with the key in the door shaking because being scared if he catches me. "Get yourself together Julia!" I open the door and scream as soon as i see him standing there.

"Oh you are getting punished big time!" I step back scared of what to come. His eyes were turning into a darker shade and his fangs came out. "I-i was just stepping out for some fresh air. I wasn't going to leave.!" "Yeah right Julia!"

I keep backing up until i turn away from
Him and make a run for it to the bathroom. I lock the door as he bangs on it. "Let me in!"

I don't bother to answer him as my shaky hands fiddle with the window trying to unlock it. "Come on!" I yell. I give up and wait until he breaks the door down which he does.

"I just want to have a perfect family." I frown as a little girl appears from behind him. Her eyes widen in fear. "I want my mommy", she whines. She runs towards me and i pick her up. "Why am i here?" "I don't know sweetie."

He grips my arm leading me back to the basement. "Ill be back until you learn how to behave and listen!"

I flinch at his harsh voice. "Whats your name hun?" "Aubrelle ." Thats a pretty name. "Whats yours?" "My name is Julia i was taken just like you. She nods and lays her head on my lap.

"Get some rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day for us