Chapter 10

I haven't left the room since I figured out that the beast turned me into a vampire! I
Speed over to the mirror to look again how different I look. I didn't recognize myself!

Not with these blue eyes or the pretty healthy hair. I could hear things from miles away and see very good. It's driving me insane! I groan out loud and rush out to find Erin's crazy ass.

We're there hell could he be. I was not going to allow him to get away with turning me into a, a monster! I felt like crying and slamming someone's head in the wall at the same time. Why me? Out of all people he had to choose me.

The only human girl in the school full of vampires. Why couldn't he have picked one of the blonde bimbos at school. There always thirsty for any guy their eyes catch.

"Dammit Erin were are you! I turn to my right and Erin's sucking some brunette hair girl lips off. I roll my eyes and stand their.

"Are you finished yet?" His eyes widen and he gasps. "How much did you see?" I think for a moment and shrug. "Everything."

He waves the brunette girl off and turns to me. "Why didn't you stop me?" I roll my eyes. "How many times do I have to say this for it to get through your tiny brain. I. Don't. Like. You!" I roll my eyes and turn around to my room.

I drop the subject of telling him off for turning me into a vampire because I don't think his small brain can process what I was going to tell him. I groan as I lose my way to the room. I bump into the lady who got me dressed and I smiled.

"Can you show me to my room. I kinda lost my way." She nods her head and I follow here. "Here you go", she smiles. Before she turns off she hands me a pile of things. "Thank you."

I set the things down on the grey bed sheets and go through them. It's mostly clothes and girl products. I move a white blouse over and an iPhone is under it. A note is attached to it and says, "For you my darling." I open the box and take out the iPhone 6. I turn it on and set it up.

Once I do that I immediately text my mother.

Julia: "Mom I don't want to stay here any longer. They turned me mom into a vampire!."

Mom: What the heck Julia! I can't do anything from miles away sweetie. Just keep in touch honey."

Julia: Ok Mom I love you."

Mom: love you too.

I set my phone down on the nightstand and turn the tv on. I flip through the channel to find something to watch. "I guess Disney will have to do", I shrug. The door opens a little bit and Erin walks in.

"Hello love". He plops down on the bed by me and I scoot away from him. "Why do you wear a crown. I mean everyone knows you are the king.

He grins while flipping through the channels. "Hey! I was watching that!" I snatched the remote from him . He glares at me and stands up.

"Until you know how to act right you will be locked in this room. No body will come and check on you."

I roll my eyes and he walks out and I hear the clicking of the door locking.

"Great now I'm stuck in here with nothing to do."

Sorry for such a short chapter. Been very busy lately but I'm going to try to keep an update schedule. Vote and comment!