Chapter 13

In groan waking up. I could feel the bruise on my face and my back was numb. I got all of this just because I wanted to be with my family? He's such a sick bastard!

I wasn't going to cry now because I didn't want to look weak.... again. Its just that I can only take so much. I was sick and tired of everything. I hear the cell being opened and he comes in starring me down.

"Do you think you can behave yourself for a while." I nod my head because I didn't want to make him anymore mad than what he was at the moment.

He lets me off the chains and I run passing him. I was sore and hurt but I needed to get some where. I went to the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and some chips. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He was banging on it but I wasn't even paying attention.

I sit gulping all the water down I can. Then I stuff my mouth with lays chips. I was hungry don't judge and I needed energy. I tug on the windowsill and it downs budge. "Come on!"
I hear the door being broken down and I start to pull at it more.

"Julia!" He grabs onto my waist and I cry I just cry. He growls as he goes inside his room laying me on the bed. He tugs and my pants and I cry. He takes off my undergarment and i cry harder.

I didn't remember anything after that because I begged him to knock me out of my misery. I woke up in pain. My lip swollen and my thighs sore. I cried because he laid asleep on top of me and I needed to leave.

"E-Erin can I please go to the bathroom." He groans and rolls over. I slide from under to him and grab my clothes that were still in the closet. Going to the bathroom I turn the shower on and get in quick I wash myself real quick and get out leaving it run.

I hurriedly slipped my clothes on unlocked this window. I knew it would open from the last time.

I needed to make sure I was smart so I called my mom and told her to buy me an apartment on my way of traveling. I wasn't coming back to this horrid place. I slip out of the window and start running. I reach the nearest convince store and I walk in. "Excuse me sir, do you know we're the nearest rental car place is?"

He smiles and nods. "Today's your lucky day because it's right around the corner to you left." I wish it was my lucky day. I thank him and leave. I rent the car and drive to the apartment that they said was ready for me.

Me and my mom made this plan if I ever could escape again which I did. The key was under the carpet and I picked it up twisting it into the key hole lock. My mother came up here on her own just to furnish the apartment for me. I was glad I had such a loving mother. I close all the windows and shades making sure each window sill was locked.

I made sure the front door was locked and I went to sleep this time falling into a peaceful sleep.

***

1 week later

I throw up frowning . I've been throwing up this whole week. If I'm pregnant I decided to not tell Erin and raise the baby my own self. I didn't need a baby to put more stress on me but if it's true then I'm still keeping the baby and staying away from Erin for good. When I mean good I mean forever.

New update! Sorry it took so long had a writers block. Anyways keep in mind that this is a short story and their will probably be about five more chapters left. Enjoy!