*6* The Gym

^^Her bike

^^Her bike

*The Next Morning*

I was the first one up to day; wandering around in the kitchen, I decided to make breakfast. Going through the cupboards, I found flour, salt, chocolate chips, sugar and baking powder and in the fridge I got out eggs, milk, blueberries and bacon. "Let's get started" I said to myself, I put my music on then opened the flour.
Half an hour later the pancakes were ready; I had made some with chocolate chips in, some with blueberries in, some plain ones and lots of bacon. I went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted "Breakfast is ready!". No one moved, ok it's time for a wake up call, I said to myself. I went upstairs, picked up my electric guitar and plugged in my amp. I held my pick in my fingers, slid it over the strings making a super loud noise; the note rang around the house for a few seconds then there was silence, a series of groans followed. I shouted again, "Breakfast is ready." Running back downstairs, I grabbed a blueberry pancake and started eating it.
"Blue, I swear to god if you didn't work out you would be dead." I heard Fat Amy say, "But if you killed me you wouldn't get pancakes for breakfast." I shouted back. "Did someone say pancakes?" Staci shouted. Soon everyone was in the kitchen eating, well everyone except Beca.

"Guys I'm going out" I called through the house to the girls, who were still in the kitchen eating. "Where are you going Blue?" Fat Amy shouted back, "Where do you think?"
"The gym?"
"Five points to Amy! See yawl later."
I grabbed my rucksack, which had my work out stuff in when I saw Beca coming down the stairs; I was about to say hi but she shushed me by putting her hand over my mouth. She guided me out the house, still with her hand on my mouth. I rolled my eyes and pulled her hand away. "I need to breath dip-shit" I said, she gave me a look, "Where are you going anyway?" She asked. "Oh my god, do you guys not remember where I go practically every day?!" I exclaimed. "Oh the gym." I gave her a small sarcastic applause, we walked along the path in front of the house to the garage. "Do you need a ride?" I asked Beca, opening the garage door, "No, I'm good Jessie's picking me up."
"No your just scared that I go to fast." I snickered, picking up my helmet,
"See you Blue." Beca said, rolling her eyes then she walked away. I put on my helmet, started my motorbike and pulled out the garage. Going past Beca I put my finger up at her, I saw her laugh then she returned the gesture.
Once I got out on to the motorway, I sped up over taking cars and buses; that's the thing about me I hate slow. I stopped at a red light and looked to my right then my left, and then to my right again. I had stopped next to a cab, and in the cab was the German woman who I had showed up yesterday; she was looking right at me. Thankfully she couldn't tell who I was because I was wearing a helmet, the lights changed colour and I sped off turning left.
I soon reached the gym, man I love this place; walking through the doors I saw Cathy at the front desk. "Ey Sarah ya mogu ispol'zovat' vash komp'yuter bystro?" (Hey can I you your computer quickly?) I asked in Russian, "da on uzhe voshel v sistemu" She answered, (Yes, it's already logged on.) I bet you're wondering wondering why we are speaking in Russian; well it's easier for both of us because we both came from Russia, Cathy has just been here for longer.
I sat down in front of the computer and opened google; time to find out who the guy I kissed actually was, other than the lead male of Das Sound Machine. I typed DSM into the search bar, sure enough his face came up as well as the blonde woman; Pieter Kramer, the name under one of the pictures said. Oh and the blonde woman is Komissar. I shut the window down, grabbed my bag and walked towards the changing rooms. " yavlyayutsya mal'chiki yeshche?" (Are the boys in yet?) I asked Cathy, "Da, oni." (Yes they are) She answered. I smirked and walked into the girl's changing room.