*10* Sushi is Also Good

--Pieter's PoV--
"Will I ever stop impressing you?" Serafima said before walking away, I watched her as she walked out the door; when she got to the door, she turned and looked right. She waved in a direction and then she glanced to the left and looked straight at me. Serafima winked, held her hand up to her ear and mouthed something, "Call me." Then she walked out the room.
I turned in my seat to look back at Kommissar, she was looking at me, a smirk plastered on her face. "What?" I asked.
"You like her," She said in a teasing voice, "You like the Russian"
"Serafima," I interrupted, she looked confused, "Her name is Serafima, she's not 'the Russian'."
"You definitely have a crush on her," She nodded, "She even asked you to call her, I think you should call her."
"I don't have her number," I made up an excuse, but Kommissar shook her head, "You don't have it but I do," She slid the beer mat along the bar to me, "Call her."
"Ok I will when we get back to the hotel." I said, and Kommissar nodded, "Let's go back to the hotel." She said before grabbing my arm, pulling me out of my seat and out the door. The rest of the group saw that we had gone and followed out the door. As soon as we got to the pavement, Kommissar managed to hail two taxis and we piled into both of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to the hotel~~~~~~~~~~
I walked down the long corridor of the Vibes Hotel, members of the group behind and infront of me, disappearing into their rooms as I went. "Pieter!" I heard Kommissar shout from the other end of the corridor, I turned to look at her. "Call her." Was all she said before shutting the door to her room.
I walked into my room and sat on the bed, pulling the beer mat out my back pocket. Leaning over my bed I grabbed my iphone; holding it in one hand and the mat in the other and thought about my options.
I could phone her; have a nice chat, have a small panic attack and not say anything, ask her to dinner, make an ass of myself or just not phone her. The last two are not options, neither is the second one. I'm going to call her and ask to meet up somewhere.
Dialing the numbers into my phone and holding it up to my ear, I held my breath. The phone was answered, "Hello, Serafima Danilovna speaking." The voice that picked up the phone answered. "Hi, Serafima it's Pieter, how are you?"
"Errr.. I'm good, just wondering how you got my number, but how are you?"
"I'm good as well, you gave Kommissar your number and she gave it to me."
"Why'd you call?" She asked. "Just to tell you that you're meeting me somewhere and we're going to dinner tomorrow, you just have to pick the place." I said. I could hear her giggle, "I think that the big park by the Vibes Hotel is a nice place."
"I'll meet you there tomorrow at 6."
"What should I wear?" She asked, I gulped slightly, I didn't think that it would go this well. "Errr...Formal casual" I said, "Ok, see you tomorrow Pie" She said before hanging up. Pie I think I like that nickname.

--Sera's PoV--
I got back to the house, went upstairs and flopped down on my bed, I let out a long sigh and shut my eyes. "You're gonna hear me roar, louder louder than a lion cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." I opened my eyes when I heard this and looked at my bed side table; more accurately at the iphone on to of it. It was ringing loudly, I reached across and picked it up. Unrecognised number, the screen read, I shrugged swiping right on the screen and held it to my ear.
"Hello, Serafima Danilovna speaking." I said into the phone, "Hi, Serafima it's Pieter, how are you?" Pieter? Why is calling me? "Errr.. I'm good," I said confused, " just wondering how you got my number, but how are you?" Hey, I can at least be nice. "I'm good as well, you gave Kommissar your number and she gave it to me." I remember now, it wasn't even that long ago. "Why'd you call?" I asked. "Just to tell you that you're meeting me somewhere and we're going to dinner tomorrow, you just have to pick the place." He said. I giggled, "I think that the big park by the Vibes Hotel is a nice place." I love that place. "I'll meet you there tomorrow at 6." He said. "What should I wear?" I didn't want to turn up in shorts and a t-shirt if we were going to a fancy restraunt. He paused for about five seconds, "Errr...Formal casual" He said, "Ok, see you tomorrow Pie" I giggled then hung up. Shit did I just call him Pie, oh he's gonna think I'm weird and not like me and, "Sera calm down take big breaths," I said out loud. I laughed at myself and then flopped onto the floor.
"Blue are you alright?" Someone asked, I looked up to see Stacie. I quickly stood up and nodded, "Yeah I'm fine nothing's wrong, nothing at all."
"Whatever you say, nothing is wrong something is right," Stacie said walking closer to me, "More like someone."
"What do you mean?" I asked sitting on my bed, Stacie sat next to me and poked my side. I wriggled slightly, she smiled and started tickling me. "No, no , no Stacie stop!" I laughed, "Only if you tell me whats got you so happy." I shook my head, so she kept tickling my sides and stomach. All of a sudden I flipped her over so she was lying on her back and I was straddling her and pinned her hands above her head. "Ok, I'll tell you." I said getting off her and pulling her up. "Well I might be going out tomorrow for dinner."
"With who?"
"Pieter" I mumbled, looking down, "What was that Blue I didn't hear you."
"Pieter," I said a bit louder. "Oh my god really?!" She shouted, jumping up and down. "Shhh, calm down. please." I said tackling her into her bed. Getting off her, standing up and walking over to sit on my bed, "Are you happy now?" I asked. She nodded and then asked, "What did he say to wear?"
"Casual." I stated, "What are you gonna wear?" She asked lying down on her stomach, swinging her legs in the air. "I don't know yet, but we're going to a park." She smiled at me, "You are going shopping with me tomorrow." I shrugged, "Alright"