*11* And they say chivalry is dead

---- Later that night around five thirty----

"Do I look alright?" I asked Stacie, smoothing down the front of my dress. I was wearing the black dress I bought earlier, some black slip ons with dark red flowers on, smokey black eye makeup and dark red lipstick. Stacie said nothing, "Really? That bad?" I said worried. "Girl, you look hot," Stacie said, "You are gonna get out there and get your man." I giggled.

We snuck outside, being careful that Chloe didn't see me, I hailed a cab. The taxi pulled up and I opened the door, "Good luck darling," Stacie said, putting on an incredibly bad British accent. I laughed loudly, and got in the cab, "The Vibes Hotel please." I said to the cabby, "Sure thing."

About twenty minutes later the taxi pulled up outside the Vibes Hotel, I paid the driver, said thanks and got out. I walked down the street for about five minutes before getting to the park. I looked around and saw a tall man, wearing a dark blue suit, standing a few feet away from me, was that Pieter? I asked myself. The man turned around, it was Pieter.

He walked over to me, "Hello, you look great." He said smiling at me, his accent coming out strongly. I blushed, "Hi, you don't look to bad yourself." He held his arm out for me to take, "Shall we go?" He asked.

---Pieter's PoV---

I've been standing around near the park for around ten minutes; What if she doesn't come? What if she stands me up? What if she doesn't like me? What if I muck up?

I turned around and saw Serafima wearing a dress; she looked flawless. I walked over to her, "Hello, you look great." I said smiling, she looked down and blushed. She looked back up, "Hi, you don't look so bad yourself." I held out my arm, "Shall we go?"

She took my arm and I lead her to a small restaurant I found a couple of days ago. As we reached the door, I looked at Serafima and saw her smiling brightly. I opened the door and left her go in first, "And they say chivalry is dead." She laughed and I joined in.

"Hello, could I have a table for two please?" I asked the waitress at the main entrance, she smiled and nodded. "Right is way," She picked up two menus and lead us to a table by the window.

----Serafima' PoV----

We sat down at the table the waitress had given us, "I'm Christy and I'll be your waitress this evening, can I get you any drinks?" She smiled at us. "Yes please, a bottle of champagne and two glasses please." Pieter said. She nodded, "I'll be back soon with your drinks and to get your order." She walked away, Pieter and I both looked at our menus. I kept stealing glances at Pieter, he caught me a couple of times and I just looked away, blushing.

"So what are you going to have?" He asked, I looked up to see him looking at me. "I think I might have the Caesar salad, what about you?" He looked down at the menu, "The streak sounds nice." I nodded.

"So where are you from?" He asked. "I'm from Bryansk Oblast, in Russia. What about you?" I answered. "Erlangen, Germany. When did you move to America?"

"I moved when I was 18, so that was five years ago." He nodded and opened his mouth to say something but Christy appeared again with our drinks. "Here you go, can i take your orders?" She pulled out a small notepad and pen. We ordered and she walked away again.

"So, what made you start singing?" Pieter asked. "Well, started singing when I about 12 because I was getting bullied because I was taller then all the girls and lots of the boys in my year. I needed to get my mind off it, so I started singing. A few months later I entered the school talent competition and won it, then the bullying stopped and I kept singing because it was fun." I smiled happily at the memory of my dad's face when I told him I won.

We continued to talk, eat and drink for the rest of the night, it was around nine when we left the restaurant. It was still light outside, with the sun halfway through setting, "It's beautiful." I said looking up at the sky. "Nicht so schön wie du.(Not as beautiful as you.) Pieter said chuckling in German, I looked at him shocked but blushed anyway. We began to walk through the park,the back of my hand kept brushing Pieter's. He grabbed my hand and continued walking as if nothing had happened, I blushed violently.

We left the park and walked along the pavement for a little while, Pieter leaned out and whistled, calling me a cab. "I see you've learned something from me already." I said smirking, he chuckled and asked, "Can I see you again soon?" The cab pulled ub beside us and Pieter opened the door, "I hope so, well that's if Chloe doesn't kill me first." We both laughed and then looked at each other, "Bye for now then". I said, I stood up straighter and pecked his cheek. I got in the cab and it drove off.

----back at the house----

I payed the cab driver and it drove off. I looked at the house, all the lights were off, this means I need to be sneakier than I would have been when I go inside.

I slipped off my shoes as I reached the door, pulled the spare key from under the door mat and snuck inside. As I slowly crept up the stairs, a light shone down from the floor above, this means Becca and Amy are still up.

I went into mine and Stacie's room, as soon as I shut the door; I was knocked over, making a loud "oomph" when I hit the floor. "tellmeeverythingwhathappened?didyoukisstellnethedetails!" Stacie rushed out, climbing off me. "Calm down please," I said, walking into the small bathroom that was linked to our room. I told her what happened as I wiped off my makeup and changed into a large t-shirt and shorts.

"So it went well?" She asked, I smiled, "Yes, it did. Now if you would stop talking and let me sleep that would be fabulous." She laughed and climbed into her own bed. I switched off the lights, "Goodnight baby" I said and shut my eyes. I quickly fell asleep, thinking of the date I'd just been on.

------A/N------

Hola! I'm actually alive, I'm so sorry about no updating a a bajillion years. Love all of ya. Bye xxx