*8* Now I think you're stalking me (Riff off)

I drove back to the house and locked up the garage, I'd spent the rest of the day in a small music shop in town. Walking along the path to our front door, I saw Beca also walking to our front door, I smiled at her and then asked, "How are you Beca?"
"I am extremely good," She said "How about you?"
"I am amazing as always." I smiled, we walked up the path together."What is that?" a confused looking Beca asked, pointing at the door mat. There was a shiny red and white envelope on the doorstep, "More importantly what is that?" I asked pointed to the window next to the door and looked through it, Beca looked as well; we could see feathers flying through the air and pillows being thrown. "Let's go find out." Beca said, picking up the envelope and opening the door and stepping into the house.
"What am I looking at?" Beca asked, the rest of girls were jumping on the sofa in their pyjamas hitting each other with pillows. Chloe jumped off the couch and landed in front of me and Beca. " We're pillow fighting!" She announced, "Aah! You know this sets women back, like, 30 years?" Beca questioned. " We're just relieving some stress." Chloe explained, I nodded. "This was on the porch." I said pointing at the envelope that Beca was holding. " Ooh." All the girls said gathering around us, "What is that? Looks fancy." Chloe said taking the letter from Beca. When she opened it a weird singing noise came from it, Chloe shut it and we all looked at us really confused. She opened it again and read it, " Looks like we've been invited to sing at some kind of a party." She said. " We're going to sing?" Emily asked, we nodded, "Finally!" She celebrated. "Well, there's just an address and a password." Chloe told us, " How sexy and mysterious. " Fat Amy said
"Like me." I said, "That's only because your Russian." Fat Amy said, "izvinite, no ya seksual'nyy d'yavol," (Excuse me but I am a sexy devil.) She gave me a confused look as she didn't speak Russian, so I just smiled, "I'm going upstairs to change if we are going out."
"Yeah, sure, whatever." Fat Amy said.

"Blue! We're leaving now!" Beca yelled up the stairs. "I'm changed wait for me!" I shouted running down the corridor, then sliding down the banastor. I landed on my feet at the bottom; I walked out the front door and shut it behind me, locking it, "Guys, I've locked up." I said getting in the mini bus. I sat next to Cynthia and checked the time on my iphone, "Damn girl, sweet tattoo." I heard Cynthia say. "What this?" I said pointing at me hip, she nodded. On my hip I have a tribal fox tattoo.  I'll tell you about it later. "How long have you had that?" Chloe asked from behind me, "Since I was 18."
-------------Time skip to the house-----------

" Anyone else scared?" Stacie asked, as we walked down the drive of the address we were given. " Not really. I already lived longer than I expected." Flo replied. "Guys just shout my name if you are being attacked or raped and I'll batter them." I said. "Thanks Blue." Beca said patting my back. We got to the black front door of the huge white house, Beca knocked on it and a small slide in the door opened, revealing a man's chest. "Password a voice said, we all looked at Beca, "Fart noise?" She said, "Did you not see the parentheses?" The voice said again, Beca rolled her eyes and put her mouth to her arm, blowing she made a fart noise.
The door opened, showing a man dressed in blue pajamas? Ok this guy is crazy. " Bellas! I'm so glad you all came. Come on in." He said, we all walked through the door into his kitchen, this guy must be loaded. " Standing in front of you, ladies, happens to be the world's biggest a cappella fan." He said waving his arms about. "We found you!" Beca said faking a smile. " Hello. Here I am." He said genuinely happy. "What can we do for you?" Chloe asked. " So, last week when I was having a tinkle, it occurred to me... " He started to explain, Fat Amy put her arm out to stroke a stuffed bird that was on the kitchen counter. "Do not, do not!" He shouted at Amy, "Sorry." Amy apologised. " That was rude. You do not come to a gentleman's house and touch his goose." He scolded her. " So are we early, or... " Beca asked " Actually, you're pretty late," He said, "Oh Serafima, I've made sure there are White Russian drinks for you." I fist pumped. " Come on, let's go!" The man said then he sped away on a scooter.
We followed him through another door, that took us through into a huge underground room, filled with people. " This is the big time." Stacie said. " Das Sound Machine, two o'clock. "" Chloe said, we stood in a group, I was at the front standing in between Stacie and Amy. Das Sound Machine, walked over to us Kommissar and Pieter leading them.
"Tiny Mouse! We meet again. " Kommissar said looking at Beca, " Another verbal beatdown, highlight of my day." Pieter said. " So, have you abandoned your foolish plans to face us at the Worlds?" Kommissar asked Beca, " You wish, you gorgeous specimen." She said back trying to be intimidating. "She's really in my head." Beca said looking down holding her head in her hands. " Very Well. I'll be happy to send you there. I'll mail you. Large envelope costs nothing."
" Well, it will cost more than nothing. But still cheaper than shipping, like, a horse, or perhaps an adult moose." Pieter said, making me giggled, he turned to look at me. "Did you ever think maybe you're too big? It would cost a fortune to mail you. You're enormous!" Beca shouted at Kommissar. "Okay, Beca calm down." Chloe said leading Beca away. "I think we should change her name to "Feisty Mouse."" Kommissar said to Pieter.The rest of the Bellas walked away and I walked over to Pieter and said "Now I think you're stalking me." and walked across the room to the other Bellas.
I knew he was watching me, so I swayed my hips even more and flicked my hair over my shoulder sending him a wink. As I walked across the room I saw a man in a black suit with long blonde hair, "Clay?" I said. The man turned around revealing my good friend Clay, he smiled at me and walked over to me, "What are you doing here?" I asked, he shrugged and opened his mouth to speak. " Welcome to the first ever showdown of the National A Cappella Laser Ninja Dragon League!"
"I guess I gotta go." I said to Clay and jogged over to the Bella, who were standing next to DSM, "Can you dig it?" The crazy guy said. "Okay, let's meet our teams. First we have The Treblemakers! " A spot light shone on the Treblemakers who stood opposite us, they all waved and shouted. "We have the Barden Bellas." The spot light turned to point at us, some of the girls blew kisses and others waved. "We have the Tone Hangers!" The light turned to the four men in white tops, "Sorbet Sorbet. Sorbet Sorbet. And a cherry on top." They sang in harmony, wait if that Bumber? " And taking a break from their national tour, Das Sound Machine!" I tried looking every but at Pieter but that plan quickly failed when Pieter started chanting, "DSM, Ja! Ja!" I made eye contact with him and quickly looked away, I know he is smirking now.
" And the pride of Wisconsin, the Green Bay Packers!" Crazy guy announced, TJ and David ripped the sleeves of Clay's jacket off, showing the biceps, he's been working on at the gym. "Let's go! Here we go, baby!" He shouted flexing his muscles, "Let's go! What?"
" I'd like to be the brisket in that man-sandwich." I heard Amy say from next to me, I looked at her "Amy I know him." I said to her. "What?!" She shouted, getting Pieter's attention again; I looked up at him, "Like what you see?" I asked putting my hands on my hips, then I turned my attention back to the crazy guy.
" Well, here's how this is gonna work. When I point to you,you sing a song from one of the categories that's gonna appear up there on the big board." Everyone nodded agreeing with that. "There's only one rule. You have to meet the beat. Here, come here. But you have to do it "Follow the Leader" style." He pointed Das Sound Machine and one of the men came out and started beatboxing, then he pointed to us. "Rock 'em." Amy said to me before pushing me forward, let's rock 'em then it said to myself.