*12* I'm getting a Hawaiian, if you don't like it fight me

I woke up the next morning and sighed, I looked over at Stacie's bed and saw that she was still asleep. I smiled as I remembered yesterday with Pieter. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned loudly. I climbed out of bed and my stomach made a strange noise. I looked down at it and frowned.

I walked into the bathroom and began to brush the large tangles out my hair. I heard Stacie let out a long groan as she woke up. My stomach made the strange noise again, I shrugged it off and finished brushing my hair.

Suddenly I felt a terrible pain in my stomach and I rushed across the room to the toilet. I threw up last night's food into the toilet bowl and groaned loudly.

"Having fun in there?" Stacie asked, jokingly, not knowing I'd just thrown up. "Of course I am," I said sarcastically, "I just love it when last night's Cesar salad decides to make another appearance."

I heard the door open behind me and saw Stacie's feet out the corner of my eye. "Well that doesn't look good," She said and I let out a small sound before throwing up again.

I sit down in front of the toilet and some of my hair falls into my face. "Eww, I got it in my hair." I complained and Stacie patted my back gently.

"I'm going to get you a bucket and some water," Stacie said and left. I pushed the hair out my face and took a deep breath through my nose.

Stacie soon returned with a bucket and a glass of water, she put the bucket next to my bed then she helped me to my bed. I sat down and Stacie sat near my feet, I looked at her before throwing up into the bucket.

"We have that performance at the old people's home today, do you think you'll be able to make it?" Stacie patted my back softly, I look up at her to reply and speak quietly, "Do you really think I'll be able to flip and sing on stage?"

"I'll tell the others you can't make it" Stacie said softly, I nodded a little before she left. "How the fuck did this happen?" I mumble to myself, "It must have been something I ate, cause no way in hell am I pregnant"

Stacie came back with Amy behind her, "I've told the others and they hope you get better soon" Stacie said smiling before she left. "Aww my baby is ill" Amy said and she sat next to me. I laughed quietly, "Mhmm, I have to miss today"

She gently patted my back, "Get better soon, we need you for the big competition." I smiled at her and she stood up then walked to the door. "See you soon," I said and she left. "Good luck guys" I call from my spot on the bed.

-----Time skip cause I can't write to save my life----

I sat downstairs on the couch curled up in my favourite blue blanket. Wow I really like blue things. I flicked through the channels on the tv looking for something to watch. I spotted something with acapella in the title, I shrugged and put it on. Straight away I was met with the sound of John and Gale's voices, I let out an audible groan and kept watching.

They were talking about the Bellas, interested I kept watching. It turns out they're at the old people's home, the same one the Bellas are at. I sit up straight and watch interested.

I watch the stage closely as the Bellas begin their performance, the golden suits they're wearing and frizzy hair make me slightly glad I'm not there.

The show started well so I relaxed in my seat, even though I wasn't there I was still nervous for them. Then the girls ripped off their gold trousers and ye music took a kind of sexual turn. I'd completely forgot about that happening and grimaced slightly, I pulled my blanket onto my shoulders and kept watching.

"Let's hope there are no props" John said to Gale. Oh fuck, there are props, hola hoops and batons and things like that.

Amy sang her part and some of the girls in the background to do walk overs and handstands. I couldn't see who it was but one of the girls did a walkover and hit Cynthia-Rose who stumbled backwards into the falling sparks at the back of the stage.

"She's on fire!" Amy shouted and she ran towards Cynthia who was frantically patting her hair, trying to put the fire out. "Fucking hell" I say out loud as I watch the scene on the television in front of me unfold.

Chloe stood frozen at the side of the stage with her mouth hanging open, this was definitely the second lowest point of the Bellas recent history. I can only imagine what the bus journey back will be like.

----Time skip to when the girls get back---

I heard the front door open and a group of footsteps entering the house. "Hey guys," I call from my spot on the couch, "What do you want for dinner?"

There was a long silence before Amy spoke, "If no one else if going to say something we're having pizza." There were a couple of sounds of agreement from the others, I rolled my eyes slightly and picked up my phone. "I'm getting a Hawaiian, if you don't like it fight me" I shout through to the others.

I called up the pizza place and placed an order for ten pizzas, there are a lot of us and I've not eaten all day. Everyone else wandered to their rooms to change and get ready for dinner

Around ten minutes later there was a knock on the door, I opened the door and smiled happily when I saw the pizza delivery guy. I payed for the pizzas and carried them inside, shutting the door behind me with my foot.

"Get your asses down here for pizza!" I yell up the stairs as I walk into the living room. I help myself to some Hawaiian pizza while I put the DVD for Friday the 13th in the player. As I pressed play on the DVD menu, the others walked into the room and sat down.

The rest of the night was filled with pizza and me laughing my ass off at the others while they screamed.