*7* The Boys and Familiar Faces

I walked into the women's changing room; I smiled, when I saw no one else was in here. I stepped into a cubical, locked the door and got changed.

--Pieter's PoV--
I was sitting in a yellow cab with Komissar and two others from Das Sound Machine. "Komissar," I said getting her attention, "Do you actually know how far away the gym is?" She shook her head. I heard a loud engine sound, we all looked out the window and saw a motor bike. The person, who appeared to be a woman, on the bike was wearing; a cool Monster Energy helmet, a vintage leather jacket with badges on, rucksack, leather boots, leather trousers and leather fingerless gloves. It seemed like she was looking straight at Komissar, she looked up at the lights and then sped off, turning left. We watched her zoom ahead of us, weaving through the traffic; then the taxi got stuck in a huge traffic jam!
The taxi finally got to the gym after being stuck in traffic for about an hour and a half, the gym was called 'The Gladiator'. The four of us walked into reception and over to the desk where a lady was sitting, using the phone; she saw us and held up a finger to say she would be minute. She hung up and looked at us, "Hello, how can I help?"
"Can we use the gym?" Komissar asked nicely, well she was trying to be nice anyway. "Sure, the Men's changing room is that way," she gestured to a door, "And the Women's is that way, you pay on your way out " She pointed to another door. " Once your changed there are doors in each changing room that take you into the main gym, see you soon." She smiled and went back to her work. "I'll see you through there." Komissar said before walking into the Women's changing rooms. "Come on," I saw to the others and we went into the Men's changing rooms.
*A few minutes later*
I'd got changed and was about to go into the main gym when I heard music. Shrugging I followed the sound through a door into the main gym, there I saw three men and a woman working out and singing, they must be an acapella group because they are really good. They finished, "Well thv was impressive." I heard Komissar's voice say from next to me, the group stopped working out and all turned to look at us; I heard a gasp from behind me and then Luke (one of the DSM men) leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Look it's your kiss buddy." I elbowed him in the ribs, while realising he was right it was the random girl that had kissed me and owned Komissar. "I know it was." The girl said, "Everything we do tends to be impressive."
"Oh, I recognise you," Komissar said, "You're the one who stood up for the Bellas and kissed Pieter." Komissar pointed at me.

--Sera's PoV--
"Oh I recognise you," Komissar said, "You're the one that stood up for the Bellas and kissed Pieter." She pointed at Pieter. Well this is slightly embarrassing, I thought to myself. "Yes, I am," I smirked, "it seems I'd already impressed you before now." I span in my heels, making my trainers squeak, "I returning to my workout." With that I walked over to a treadmill, plugged my earbuds into my phone, pressed play on my music and started running; blocking everything else out.
After an hour of running, I took switched off my music and got off the treadmill; looking around I saw TJ, David and Clay still working out and I saw the four from Das Sound Machine picking up there water bottles and other stuff. "Alright bratva (lads), I'm leaving now" I shouted over to my friends, wiping the sweat off my bro,I walked through the door into the Women's changing room. I heard TJ, David and Clay all shouting their farewells, footsteps soon followed, as I was getting my bag out my locker, Komissar came in and then looked at me. "Hallo." She said in German, "Zdravstvuyte" (Hello) I said in Russian, wondering if she would understand. Sadly she didn't so she just gave me a confused look, "Sorry but what language was that?" She asked, "Russian," I answered, " if you excuse me I'm going to get changed now." I said walking into a shower cubicle and locking the door behind me. Stripping myself off my sweaty and smells clothes, I switched the shower on and stepped in. I can't believe I keep seeing Pieter again, I thought to myself; I heard the shower in the cubicle next to me switch on, meaning Komissar was in the showers as well. Ever science I kissed him at the car show when ever I see him it's always really awkward, I said to myself.
I switched the shower off and grabbed the towel out of my bag, which I had brought in with me. Drying my body, I heard the other shower switch off. I quickly put my biking clothes (the clothes from the last chapter) on, sticking my fingerless gloves in my trouser pocket and slinging my bag over one shoulder. Looking round I saw that the changing rooms were empty again, meaning that Komissar had left already; I walked out into reception and saw Pieter, Komissar and two others from DSM at the desk probably paying, I don't have to pay because I've been coming here for so long.
"Vy mozhete peredat' mne moy shlem , pozhaluysta Cathy?" (Can you pass me my helmet, please Cathy) I asked, walking over to the desk. I had given her my helmet, like I normally do, when I first came in. Cathy gave me my helmet and I walked out, I could hear Pieter, Komissar and the other two behind me.
Putting my gloves on, I reached my bike, "So it was you at the traffic lights?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw it was Pieter, the others were standing at the side of the road trying to get a taxi, I blushed slightly thinking of how I randomly kissed him, "Yes, it is, you like it?"
"It's pretty cool, I saw you earlier and you rode it really well..." I trailed off as he realised how wrong that sounded. "Ha," I laughed at his awkwardness. "Sorry but I have to go now." I said putting my helmet on, starting the engine of my Yamaha. "Before you go could I ask you a question?" Pieter asked. "You just did." I slowly rolled over to in front of the rest of the group, leaving Pieter alone, so he had to walk along. "You trying to catch a cab?" They nodded; I put my fingers in the gap of my helmet and whistled loudly. A few seconds later a yellow taxi pulled up behind me, "Looks like I've impressed you yet again." I said, flicking my visor down, I sped off.