f o u r ;

f o u r ;

When classes were over for the day, Louise and her friends went over to the physical education building on campus. That was where the locker rooms were located and they needed to change into their uniforms for football practice. This is one locker room Tina wouldn't be interested in, Louise thought to herself as she remembered her sister. In her awkward teen years she had always been interested in peeking at boys in changing rooms by any method possible. It was a habit that had gotten Tina in trouble plenty of times.

She eventually stopped when she and Jimmy Jr. became an official couple because he would become jealous of her watching other boys changing clothes. Now that they had their own place and had been living together for about three years, Tina would often tell Louise about how Jimmy Jr. changed in front of her without a problem. She gave very detailed descriptions of his glorious butt, as she liked to call it.

One of the things that Louise hated about the locker room was that the football team and the cheerleaders had practice at the same time and therefore had to share the locker room. Sports weren't exactly popular at an all girls Catholic school, and the locker room wasn't very big because of that lack of interest from the students. Both teams were crammed into the small room, changing as quick as they could so that they wouldn't spend more time than was necessary inside that room.

Nearly every time they were in there, Danielle Bradford would yell obnoxiously, "Is Louise Belcher in here? This place smells like a gross meat locker.

Danielle Bradford was the daughter of a very important business man who owned a chain mattress factories. Their family was very rich and had donated a lot of money to the school, and Danielle felt like she could do whatever she wanted because of it. One of the things she felt entitled to do was pick on Louise who was there on a scholarship, and whose parents owned a struggling burger restaurant.

"Shut up, Danielle!" Aimee and Annie called back in unison, defending their friend.

But Louise shook her head, she had a come back for her. "Maybe what you're smelling is the rotting meat that is your brain! Ha!" The girl with the pink bunny ears hat laughed.

"Yeah, well you're poor!" Danielle yelled back from wherever she was in the locker room.

Louise and the twins always changed by the entrance so that they would be the first ones out. They left their training bags in a pile somewhere and scurried off to football practice.

-

On that day the girls were going to focus on penalty kicks. Louise kept her eyes trained on the parking lot while she got her stretches done, watching for Logan to make an appearance. Once their warm ups were done, the girls got into a single file line and took penalty kick shots with one of them standing in as the goal keeper. 

It was nearly Louise's turn when Logan emerged from the school with a briefcase in one hand and his jacket draped over his other arm. He made a beeline straight for his car and unlocked it, opening the trunk and dropping his briefcase inside. He stood there a few more minutes, getting his coat on to shield himself the chilly afternoon breeze. Louise timed her plan very well. She wanted to mess with Logan again, just like she had done in class. 

She placed her football on the penalty spot and kicked it with all her strength, deliberately aiming it at the new teacher who she knew from back home. The ball went expertly over the net and bouncing in the same direction it had the previous afternoon. The football had managed to hit his back and he turned around to see a ball fallen at his feet. The force of her kick made the ball continue rolling underneath his car, where it got stuck just like it had before.