f i f t e e n ;

f i f t e e n ;

Logan sat at one of the poolside chairs by Maria Valentina, since she had forced him to do so instead of letting him sit closer to the group he was supposed to chaperon

Logan sat at one of the poolside chairs by Maria Valentina, since she had forced him to do so instead of letting him sit closer to the group he was supposed to chaperon. But his blue eyes were trained across the way at the group of teenagers who were in their small group, enjoying the sun. Eventually, many of the girls recognized his girlfriend--she was a former Miss Universe after all--and there was a swarm of teenage girls buzzing around her excitedly. All of them wanted her attention whether it be for pictures with her or autographs.

Maria, of course, loved the attention from her adoring fans. 

The twenty five year old chemistry professor of the elite private girls' school heaved a sigh and got back on his feet, walking to the other side to check on Louise and her friends. Truthfully, he only wanted an excuse to get out of there since the other girls were basically trampling him to get to Maria Valentina. His girlfriend didn't notice that Logan had walked off, leaving her with the girls.

As he approached them, he heard Louise tease him with that knowing smirk of hers, "Just a few days ago, good ol' Professor Bush was the one the girls were trying to get to. Now they all cast you aside to get to your girlfriend." Around her, Andy and Ollie laughed at her words, finding them amusing. Annie and Aimee cracked a small smile. The last thing they wanted was to get on the teacher's bad side.

Logan shot her a glare. "Like I care about their attention, four ears."

The group had claimed a table with four chairs under a parasol and two pool side chairs. Logan sat at the last empty seat at the small table. Annie and Aimee had claimed the long poolside chairs and were laying on them in their swimsuits with dark sunglasses covering their eyes. Though Logan didn't mention it, they reminded him of lizards sunbathing. He never did understand the point of people laying out in the sun, their skin burning beneath its rays. He thought Louise was smarter by staying under the shade of the parasol with them

On the table beside them--just a few feet away--was Danielle and her friends Felicity and Arabella. Louise rolled their eyes as they laughed loudly with their booming voices, Danielle's eyes glancing at Andy and Ollie every so often. She wanted to get their attention. Their table was right next to the middle section of the pool, while Louise's table was near the shallow end. 

Danielle then mentioned to her friends that she wanted to go for a swim and one of her friends offered to get water goggles to protect their eyes from the chlorine in the pool. Knowing that Louise and her friends would hear her, Danielle happened to mention that she didn't know how to swim and that her friends would have to teach her once they got in the pool. Louise watched her, she was standing dangerously close to the pool's edge for someone who didn't know how to swim. That was when Louise called out to her. "Dude, if you don't know how to swim. Don't stand so close to the edge. You can fall in and cause drama." She said with clear disdain.