t w e l v e ;

t w e l v e ;

Everyone in the room stared wide eyed at Louise, who was just as surprised herself. The very first words that left her mouth in that moment were, "Hell fucking no. I am not getting into a dark closet with Logan. I mean--that has got to be pedophilia, he shouldn't be allowed to participate in this game with us, he's like a hundred years old." Louise then crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. Being in the same room--even the same planet with Logan was too much for her, let alone a dark closet where they would be expected to make out. She couldn't stomach the thought.

Logan scoffed at her words, "I'm twenty five! Besides, pedophilia is when someone has a sexual desire for a child. I don't have those kinds of feelings for you, and I definitely don't want to be pushed into a dark closet with a girl who almost crashed my car." As the thought reached his mind, he finally added, "And I have a girlfriend anyway, I can't be doing things like this when she's at our house, fully trusting me to be a good boyfriend."

Reaching for her sister's phone with lightning speed, offered, "Okay, okay, do-over. Louise switch seats with me."

Louise rolled her eyes, but did as her friend asked. She got back on feet from where she had been sitting between Andy and Ollie, and walked towards where Aimee was sitting. Aimee rushed to Louise's former seat and placed the phone on the floor in the middle of their circle, hitting the button on the app for the bottle to spin. After a few seconds of spinning, the bottle pointed at Louise, who was sitting in Aimee's previous spot. Aimee's smile dropped, but she hit the middle of the screen again to see who would be the person picked next.

To everyone's surprise, Logan as picked for the second time. Aimee picked up her sister's phone and shook it,  "This app must be broken. It keeps picking Louise and Professor Bush." The twin shook it once more and was tempted to throw the phone onto the floor in an attempt to get it to work, but Annie took it from Aimee's hands. 

"You should have just done the re-do without switching seats." Annie told her sister. But instead of encouraging another do-over to please her sister, she said something else. "Maybe they should just get it over with so we can continue with the game." Her dark eyes looked to Andy Pesto, who was sitting next to her sister Aimee. Annie wanted to get her chance with one of the new boys, which she knew were not actually Louise's boyfriends. Annie had been told by her friend that the Pesto twins were her friends from back home.

Andy and Ollie didn't protest either about Louise and Logan going into the closet together.

Instead, Andy rather encouraged it. "Yeah," He agreed with Aimee. "Just get it over with."

Logan shot the twin a confused look. "Why would you encourage your girlfriend to go into a dark closet with me?"

Suddenly remembering that he was supposed to be playing the part of Louise's boyfriend, he replied nervously, "Well, she's already my girlfriend and this is just a game, so I shouldn't worry about her being alone with you. Besides, aren't you two supposedly arch enemies? I doubt you two will actually use those seven minutes to get intimate." Louise was surprised with Andy's response. She knew the twins as being good boys, but not very bright. This had been one of the most coherent and well thought out responses Andy Pesto had thought up in his life.

With a roll of her eyes, Louise pushed herself back on her feet. Since no one seemed to be against the idea of her being paired up with Logan for the stupid game, she sighed in clear annoyance at her friends. "Fine, whatever. Let's just do this now. The sooner it begins, the sooner it will end." She huffed. 

Andy had been right, ultimately.

There was no way she was going to be making out with Logan in there.