01

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

I, Kim Haena, a sophomore and former YG trainee, am working as a stylist for Bangtan Sonyeondan or better called BTS. It might be unusal for a teenager to have their profession at a company, since they mostly accept just the older ones. However, them being short on hands because most of them already retired, I got the job in return. Lately, it's been hard with money and I have to support myself for such things as school fees or living expenses.

My mom alone can't take on those responsibilities and she's getting older, so I chose to help her. To my luck, the qualifications to be a stylist at Bighit Entertainment weren't that high and I could enter. I have been working under that company for some years now, and am specially assigned as Bangtan's stylist. I have to make them look outstanding, thus having to be very cautious of their makeup and hair. Though, there's that one problem.

Those boys just can't stand still and are sometimes too hard to control. Out of nowhere, they would start to jump around the room although I still had to do their hair. Firstly, I thought the older ones were easier to control but I was wrong, totally wrong. They are all the same. However, the older ones know how to composure themselves whereas the younger ones don't. Hah, how could I describe the younger ones? They are just weird and too loud, it's hard to believe that such boys exist. They aren't embarrassed to dance to various big bang or girl group songs. What's not so good at this? I get complaints from their manager for not getting their makeup done at time. But I guess, it just makes them, them.

Life sure can be tough, especially when I have to spend my precious time with those dorks who have a lack of shame, and barely know them too. But the good point? They are handsome, very. Me, being their stylist feels weird though. I am honestly not the most pretty girl, but just the plain one who wears casual clothes and ties her hair into a high ponytail. Simple, right? Others judged me at first, but the president told me it would be fine. People wouldn't notice that I'm working under their company, which was very fortunate for us. They would surely just have thoughts about me being a normal fan who likes to day dream over their celebrity, right?

I don't have much time to attend school either, since their schedule is packed with performances. I have to be with them, always ready. Though, I have to create excuses for the lacking attendance. So let's get back to right now. I'm standing alone at a friend's house since it's her most awaited day, her birthday, and I had to stand out for once. Or maybe not. She forced me to wear that tight dress with her heels, and my long hair down. This, is too much to my own liking. I have been at this place for too long now. I am just standing around and watching those admirable people, who are not me.

"Haena!" Someone shouted and I turned around surprised, just to find Hyemin in front of me. Her mouth formed into a small smile before she started to ramble, "I am so sorry, Haena. I am just too busy with servings those guests. You can wait for me, right?" Huh, no time for me?

"It's alright, don't worry. It's your birthday and you must be very busy," I gave her an awkward smile, which she gladly returned, "And tada, your present! Happy birthday," I gently placed the present into her hands, and her smile grew brighter. It's not much, though.

"Thank you, Haena," She thanked me, and told me she would open the present later. She clasped her hands together and took a step back, gesturing her head towards the people with wine glasses in one hand, chatting about various things, "Let's do some small talk?" I can't be a part of them, and don't want to.

"It's fine, i don't really want to. I haveㅡ"I tried to get myself out of that idea, but didn't have to anymore. My smartphone started to make sounds just at the right moment. It's the president, "Hello?" I spoke into the phone, and waited for a reply. From the other line, I could hear loud shouting and him being frantic. Who might have caused this again? Of course, Bangtan.

"Hyemin, I have to get home. Mom called me, it's important. I'm honestly sorry!" I said as I tried to convince her before I dashed out of that huge house and called a cab to the dorm. How could they do such a thing, once again? Normally, it's fine for them do that but now the company clothes too? They have to wear them tomorrow! Reminds me that the stupid idea came from Taehyung and later, affected Jimin and Jungkook too. Sigh.

After I got there, I paid the driver and thanked him before I stepped into the new building. I bit down on my lip as I hoped for the best, but those crashed once I got into the dorm. What they were doing? Taehyung and Jimin were jumping around the room, and Jungkook was just recording them with his phone while the older ones laid around. Plus, not to forget, the clothes on the floor with those cuts all over them. I took a deep breath and clenched my hands into tight fists as I tried not to lash out at them, but I knew that I was about to explode, "Yah!"

Their heads turned to me and they stopped jumpingㅡor perhaps, dancing? They stared at me with no emotion, their eyes narrowed into slits and I gulped, "J-just," I started to stutter as I tried to get back my breath again, "What has happened this time?" And you won't believe what happened next, "Who are you?"

AUTHOR NOTE
Hello, I am Faith. I am a friend of the author and the revisor of this story for the time being. The author created the storyline and the characters, so credits to her. Please give lots of love and support. And not to forget, Happy Birthday Jungkook!