03

「 망 했 어」

「 i' m s c r e w e d 」

"good job, everyone!" insun unnie cheered and all of the staffs clapped after the bangtan performed their stages perfectly.

they bid farewells to the fans and hurried back down at the backstage. everyone was sweating real hard and their faces became all red.

the staffs started open the fans, and wiped their sweat. that's just the way it is, this feels great to be honest. it makes me feel like everything is lively somehow.

i don't really know how to describe it but hearing their heavy breathings, their laughters and seeing their smiles after various performances make me really happy as well.

maybe that's also because i used to be a trainee so i've liked these kinds of things since then. and now that i'm working under another entertainment, a similar feeling can be experienced here, without a doubt.

i don't really want to mention that i was a yg trainee because i think that no one really cares and the most important of all, i failed. the trauma kinda lingers there, so instead of applying in bighit as a trainee, i applied as a stylist instead.

i thought that i would be homme sunbae-nim's stylist or something because i'm really really a big fan of him. i really love 너 내게로 와라 (just come to me) so much!

i noticed that the bangtan members are also big fans of him so they often sing his song ㅡ i mean, shout in the dorm every time. i almost sang along with them but fortunately, reality hits me and i came to my own realization that my voice sucks.

that's why i failed the audition.

i was a disappointment back then and I still kind of am. however, i think that i had a great experience there. so that's fine, i guess.

"haena," i snapped back to reality to see jungkook standing in front of me, breathing hard.

quickly, i brought the towel and wiped the sweat on his face to his neck. he was still panting and his cheeks were bright red.

i immediately gave him a bottle of water and he drank it all up in one shot.

"uh, i think i'm going to die," he said between his breaths, smiling and looking at me.

"where is my 'you did a good job jungkookie!'?", he joked again. aish, this kid.

"you did a good job," i replied stiffly while turning on the fan to him.

"ah, so bland!" he stomped the floor and i sighed.

"you did a really really really great job, jungkookie!" i said in a high-pitched voice, smiling devilishly as i stood on my tiptoes, patting his hair.
"is that enough?" my smile faded quickly and he laughed quietly.

"yeah, that's enough. but i do still think that i need more than just that," he whispered and i hit him on his stomach.

"you're not making any sense now, jungkookㅡ"

"jungkook-ah!" the staffs called him for shooting bangtan bomb backstage, i guess.

"yes!" he shouted, running to that direction with the other members and i realized that all i've been doing was watching their backs as they became successful in just a few months.

they are always glowing with smiles and sweats. And i'm just ... just a loser.

"i'm a loser~ loner, a coward who pretends to be tough," i sang quietly while preparing the stuffs back into the packages. ah, i miss the bigbang sunbae's already. they helped me a lot during my trainee times, and yet all i could give them were disappointing results.