28 (final)

TWENTY EIGHT

"Hot debut stage is coming up! Aren't you guys excited?" The MC announced only to make me feel nervous even more.

I can't believe that my debut stage is going to be held in less than 20 minutes.

It just felt too unreal. It's been only a few weeks that I've practiced my debut song. The doctor had warned me not to practice too much, but I just couldn't do that. I felt like I had to give it my all.

Anyway, I have been eating meals and taking pills regularly, so my stomach isn't hurting me that much anymore. But I'm still sick.

However, I've recovered from my severe depression thanks to everyone around me. They have been helping me a lot, I'm so thankful.

Plus, Bighit has posted a statement about the dating scandal between me and Jungkook as well. ARMYs knew about it and I felt so glad that they are supporting us now.

I just couldn't believe that things went so well over these past few weeks. It felt like a dream.

I kept sitting at one place, thinking about everything over and over again when suddenly, Insun unnie broke my train of thoughts.

"Haena, go and get ready, you're going to perform soon!" She exclaimed, tapping my shoulder lightly then dashed to another direction.

I stood up, taking a long and deep breath. Even though I did all kinds of things to calm myself down, my hands still couldn't stop shaking.

All of a sudden, I started searching for Jungkook. "U-Uhm, Unnie? Have you seen Jungkook?" I asked a stylist that was running back and forth but she shook her head no.

For a few minutes, I saw Jimin walking in front of me so I dashed toward him in full speed. "Jimin, h-have you seen Jungkook?"

"Aniyo, I'm searching for him as well," He said and I just remained silent, walking to find Jungkook in almost every direction.

"Excuse me, have you seen—" Before I could talk to another busy stylist that wasn't really paying attention to me, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist, taking me inside a fitting room.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed, holding both of his hands tightly.

"Baby, you've been looking for me? I'm sorr—" I didn't let him finish his sentence.

I immediately stood on my tiptoes, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. He leaned in closer, draping his arms around my waist and kissed me deeper.

As expected, he's the only one that can calm me down.

He kissed me very slow, and my heart started beating faster than ever. I unconsciously moved my fingers through his scalp as he kissed me deeper.

"Kim Haena!" I heard someone calling me from the outside and I flinched, trying to break the kiss but Jungkook didn't let me. He kissed me deep and deeper, pulling me by my waist closer to his body.

"Kim Haena!" Once again, someone started calling me but Jungkook only tightened his grip stronger and kissed me deeper.

I tried to break the kiss slowly. "Hey, J-Jung..kook, I have to go," I said shakily, brushing his lips with my thumb.