26

TWENTY SIX

"Unnie?" I called out.

"Yes, Haena?"

"Can you do me a favor tomorrow?"

•••

The next day started in a blink of an eye, and I couldn't even fall sleep last night. I wished Jungkook could sing me to sleep...again.

I decided to wake up from my bed, stumbling many times as I got into the bathroom. I took a shower, preparing to go to the dorm.

I opened my closet slowly, eyes scanning the clothes that could be worn in this amazingly cold weather.

I took out black pants and started to wear it but it just flew back down to the ground. It didn't fit me anymore. It was too big.

I sighed, finding multiple pants to wear for almost half an hour. I realized that there were still a few black pants that could barely fit me. I just picked one quickly and wore it.

After I'm done looking for the shirt, I
scrutinized my closet again from left to right to see Jungkook's black jacket hanging there next to his white tee.

I shakily took it out, hugging it to my chest. It just smelled like him, so so much. I miss him so much.

I heaved a small sigh, trying to control my tears. I started to wear Jungkook's jacket slowly, resisting the urge of crying.

I wore a black beanie and a black scarf right after. When I'm done preparing myself, I went outside my room to see my mom rushing back and forth in fast speed.

"Haena, I made breakfast for you! Eat it and take those pills, I really have to go now," She said quickly and left.

Pills...

I held a package of pills I have to take and stifled a small laugh. Are you satisfied now, Hyemin? You almost succeeded in putting me in a coma for years just because of your freaking jealously and stupidity.

You could have killed me too.

•••

I started walking hopelessly outside my house, not having breakfast or taking any pills. I just didn't have the feelings to.

I decided to go to the dorm by bus. I heard lots and lots of people saying that they're excited to see Bighit's new trainee and I just sighed, probing my elbow on the bus's window.

As I arrived the dorm, I took off my beanie and I noticed people giving me a question look. I looked down on the ground, taking elevator upstairs to my workplace.

As promised, Hyemin was the only one there. It was my plan, and Insun unnie helped me with it. I wanted to know and hear the answers, by my own two ears.

I started walking forward slowly but then I felt my stomach hurting very bad. Ugh, not now please.

I shakily took the pills out from my bag but they fell down quickly, scattering on the ground. My hands just couldn't stop shaking and my entire body kept trembling.