finding gilbert blythe - thatshirleygirl

title:
Finding Gilbert Blythe

author: thatshirleygirl

length: 20 chapeters + bonus

status: completed

genre: Romance

mature: not really

rating: 9.5/10

summary:

What if Gilbert Blythe didn't need to be found because he was under your nose all along?

_______________________________________________

my review: 

I absolutely love this freaking book, Anne of Green Gables was one of the first romance books i ever read, i remember i got it for my 10th birthday and Gilbert Blythe was the first man that i fell head over heels for. This book let me relive my love for that series, at first i was weary of this book, i thought, 'no way in hell could this ever capture the essence of my favourite books' , but it did and i laughed and cried and yelled at all the characters, several times. Even if you're not a fan of anne, this book with still give you an amazing read.

comments from wattpadians:

RoseBlossom79: Growing up I watched and read all of the Anne of Green Gables Collection ... so when I saw this ... I just had to read this. A tribute to the late Jonathan Crombie who played Gilbert in the movies!

destielwillsail : He is the most gorgeous fictional hero to ever be written about ever. Also, he's vastly understated and recieves nowhere near the amount of admiration that he should.

BlissfulParadise: He was my ultimate boy crush when I was younger! While most girls went through a Justin beiber phase I went through a Gilbert Blythe/Anne of green gables phase!😂

___________________________

ps. destielwillsail I love your username. did you watch the last episode of supernatural (11x18) where dean just calls out to cas when lucifer is trying to kill amara? bc awwww 

remember to request a book for me to add to this book.