the bachelor - greenwriter

title: The Bachelor

sequel: part of a spin-off series

author:  greenwriter

length: 33 chapters + epilogue

status: completed & publishing

genre: Romance

mature: yeah

rating: 9/10

summary:

 One competition, one man, twenty-five women, and a bet. Zachary Astor wanted to be the Bachelor for one purpose alone: to prove to his friends that he can ditch twenty-five women without ever looking back at any of them. But will he stand on to his words when he meets Julianne Grey, the only woman who seems to regret being in the competition? Despite what he thinks, Zachary will find his thoughts preoccupied by the weird, silent, and mysterious girl he keeps on giving a rose much to his own amazement and her disappointment.

___________________________

my review: 

This whole entire book is written with suspense, from start to finish. I absolutley loved it, when i first read it, i read it on my iPod but the whole story didn't download and i was stuck on the 28th chapter for 2 weeks because my internet was fuxked up. i mearly died from being withheld from the ending of this amazing book.

Comments from Wattpadians:

dearmissdaegu: This is when I wwant the character listen to their irrational thoughts and let the hormones do tthe thinking.

hbookslover: Im gonna cry (A/N: legit me during the whole entire book.)

TheotheTherapist: Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, I'm bruised.