wtf america

Okay so I just am going to add this part to just rant about the shit going on in America.

Warning: a lot of fucking swearing.

Okay so as I'm sure you've all heard Donald Trump has been elected as president of the United States.

Okay first off. Even Hillary Clinton was a better choice of those two, like they're both shitty people but in my opinion she is the lesser of two evils.

Also I can't fucking believe that nearly over 50% of female Americans voted for the asshole trump. Like he is honestly the worst person and especially to women, he is the most sexist, racist and narcissistic man in the world.

He has repeatedly abused and assaulted women, and then bragged about it.    Turned down certain women's assault claims because they weren't "attractive enough" for him to assault.  Also in the media he repeatedly makes degrading comments to women about their jobs, faces and bodies.
So I will ask, how does America think this man is worthy to be president of their country.

We must also bring into factor how he is outright against any person of colour or anyone in the LGBT+ community, with the whole wall thing with Mexico. When we first found out that Trump was elected, I messaged my friend in Mexico and he is fucking worried, he said that it's already in turmoil over there, the pesos value dropped in the markets a lot on the graph it almost was a vertical line straight down.

I live in Australia and even here people a going to shits as well, our dollar dropped and people are wondering why these Americans were acting like total dickheads voting for that tosser.

Right now I'm not even calling him a fucking shithead because it's my opinion now, it's honestly factual that this man is not a man with good morals.

Okay and he openly said that if he wasn't the father of his daughter he would probably be dating her. If that isn't fucked in your mind, what is?

Okay let me know your opinions on this topic, I would love to hear