CHAPTER 3

(A/N this chapter is a little violent and some other stuff and I just thought I would let you know. If you cant handle that I would suggest not reading it.)

        "Bella, you home?" to my shock Robert, my dad, asks me while coming in the kitchen.

        "Yeah I'm home and I made your favorite for dinner to night and there is beer in the fridge when you want it . I hope you like it and I'll be in my room working on my homework if you need anything," I say."

        What's the matter, why don't you want to join me for dinner?" dad asks.

        "Well I didn't know that you wanted me to. Usually you just come in and tell me to go away. What's with the change?" and once its out of my mouth I know that I should not have said that and tonight I am going to be in for it.

        "How dare you speak to me like that! I have provided you with a roof over your head, cloths for you to wear, and food for you to eat! I expect you to treat me with respect and you will be punished for talking to me like that young lady!" While he was talking he was slowly walking towards me, every step he took closer to me I would step back.

        My back hit the wall I was trapped. I looked into his eyes and they were flaming with anger, this is the maddest I have ever seen him and it is scarring the shit out of me. He looks like an animal stalking his pray, and I am that pray. He has always been really drunk when he has ever hit me so its really scary knowing that he has no alcohol in his body. 

        By now he is right in front of me and has grabbed my neck. I am healed flat against the wall by my neck with my feet off the ground. I try to suck in some breath but my dad tightens his grip on my neck then lets go of me and I fall to the ground with a thump. He starts to kick me in the side, he avoids my head thankfully, then he yells at me, "Get up you ungrateful bitch!" When I don't get up he grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls up making me stand. He makes me stand against the wall again by pressing against my forehead with the palm of his hand. He uses the other hand to punch me in the stomach over and over. 

        I try to get him to stop, I know its a lost cause, he just ignores me and keeps punching. After about 20 punches he stops and picks me up and throes me over his shoulder and caries me up to my room and throes me down on my bed. He takes some rope out of his pocket and grabs my hands, pulls them up above my head and ties them to the head board of my bed. Then he undresses him self and comes over to stand by me in only boxers. He looks down at me and says, "I think you are wearing to much clothing, don't you think?" and he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off of me and then he removes my black underwear, all the while my trying to kick him, but I doesn't work, he just says, "Stop struggling daughter or I am going to have to tie up your legs also, and I don't think you want that now do you?" but I can tell that he was going to anyways, he always does. He walks over to his pants and takes out two more pieces of rope out of his pants and walks over to me and grabs and ties my right foot and the my left. 

        Now he has me tied so that I cant move and I don't have anything on my bottom half. He's at the foot of the bed looking at me. All I want to do is bring my legs together but no matter how much I try I just cant. He slowly crawls up on the bed and puts himself in between my legs, he leans over my body and pulls my shirt up while saying, "I think you have seen enough daughter, I don't want to take away your innocence." 

        I just wanted to scream at him that he is and that he already has but he makes sure that my mouth is covered and that I cant talk or see because of the shirt, which I am happy that I don't have to see him while he is doing this to me. After this I block everything out and just try not to cry.

 (A/N hey just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope that you are not offended by this chapter, but I did give you free warning at the beginning. Hope you like it and please vote <3