CHAPTER 5

Jordans POV

(A/N this is my first time doing a guy POV so stick with me please:) )

       So today is the day that I am going to start at a new school and teach dancing in a PE class. I don't know how its going to go but all I can do is try, if I don't do well then I'm just going to have to try harder. I really hope that going to a new school will help me find my mate and that she will love me for me and not because I am hot or anything like that. School starts at 7:45am so I got up at 6am so that I will have time to take a shower and get ready.

        I went into the bathroom to turn on the shower onto medium warm, I cant take really hot showers because I am already really hot, I take off my cloths and get in the shower. The water feels nice and cool just the way I like it. (A/N That's the way uhuh I like it uhuh! RANDOM) I wash my body with my Axe body wash and then my hair with some cheep stuff Pert stuff that smells kind of good and weird all at the same time. After I rinse off all the soup  and suds I get out of the shower and rap my towel around my waist and headed out to my room to my closet to get what I was going to wear. I decide to wear a pair of baggie faded blue jeans and a random t-shirt. 

        I walk down the hall and into the kitchen to get some breakfast, the school said that I didn't have to bring a lunch that they would provide one for me. It is almost 7 by the time I am ready to go and it will only take me about 5-10 minutes to get to the school and then when I get there I have to go and find the PE teacher so that we can talk about what is going to happen. I am only teaching the first class of the day, then I am going to go to school like everyone else. 

        I have just pulled into the parking lot at the front and its just after 7 That should give Mr. Blackwell and I enough time to talk, if I can find his office I thought to myself. I walk into the school and find the main office so that I can check in and everything. I knock on the door and then open it and walk in. Behind the counter is an older lady, you cant call her old she is just older maybe like early to mid30s. 

        "Hello, what can I do for you today young man?" she asks, I look at her name tag and see that her name is Sierra Walker.

        "Yeah, my name is Jordan and im here to teach 1st period PE and to get signed in for school and everything," I say with a smile on my face.

        "Oh yes," she looks through some paper work and then she continues, "Here we are. If you would sit over there and fill these out then you may go and get to work," she points to the chairs that are in front of her desk.

        I never knew how much paper work you had to fill out to get into school, I had to fill out like 20 papers. After that was done I turned in the papers to Mrs. Walker and when she said that I could leave I left in the way that she pointed me to go in and said that that would lead me to Mr. Blackwell's office. Finally I find a door that says MR. BLACKWELL'S OFFICE (PE teacher). I knock on the door and wait for someone to invite me in. I hear a come in, so I slowly open the door and walk in. Behind the desk is an older gentleman, the office is clean and very organized. He looks up and sees me and stops what he was doing.

        "You must be Jordan Taylor. I am Mr. Blackwell, the PE teacher and I am the one that asked you to come here and teach dancing and attend our school. Now since it is 7:38 and the five minute warning bell is going to ring we should probable get going to the gym. We will be able to work in the dance studio, but the students don't know to go there and so they will be in the gym." He stands up and heads over to the door motioning for me to fallow him. We reach the gym and I decide that I don't really want to go in there right now and that I need to take a minute, who knew that starting at a new school and teaching a class could be so nerve-racking? I watch as Mr. Blackwell walks into the gym and looks at the class.

        Then I hear Mr. Blackwell yelled over all the talking voices, "Alright every one listen up! We are going to be doing something different today instead of running. To day we will be dancing. I know that you might think that that is not PE but I assure you that it will be hard work, almost harder than what we do every other day that you are here. Now I don't know how to dance so I have invited someone from another school who knows how and will teach us some moves and I don't think that I should have to tell you that you are to show him as much respect as you show me," he said and then mumbles something that I cant quite hear "Now this is-" He cuts off what his is going to say when he sees that I am not in the gym. He looks around and then yells, "Jordan Taylor, get your ass in here now!" 

        Quickly I walk into the gym and see that every eye is on me, the guys look at me with hate in their eyes and the girls look at me with lust, as I look from each face I see that there is this one girl that doesn't look at me with lust but wonder and confusion. Then I sell it, the most wonderful smell in the world, roses and like a musk smell, I look at the girl with long dirty blond hair that is in a ponytail and beautiful eyes that look like a mix between blue and green. Our eyes lock and I just can't not look at her, the world begins to fade away and it is only her and I, then  I faintly hear Mr. Blackwell telling me to come father into the room and meet everyone and that's when I force my eyes form her and back to Mr. Blackwell but I now feel empty now, and all I can hear is the faint chant of Mate! Mate! Mate! in my head. 

        Did I tell you that I am a Werewolf? I don't think I told you but that is what I am and all my wolf wants me to do is go to her and see whats wrong because she looks sad and hurt all class and I think I have something to do with it and Joe (my wolf) is not happy about that!

(A/N I hope this is good and I hope you forgive me for not updating for a little bit but I have been busy with stuff and this is the first time I have been on my laptop in almost a week! a new record for me!! haha anyways I hope you like it, please comment and vote and I will luv yalls for ever!)