CHAPTER 6

JORDAN'S P.O.V

(at the side is a drawing this is actually one of my drawings and i am using to show you what Jordan drew. Please do not take this pic, not saying that any of you will but I am just wanting to keep this pic as one of my creations not anyone else's. So please do not steal it. Hope you all like this chapter ~:) and please star and commit)

        I don't know what to do!

        All day I have been struggling to not go and find her kiss her to death and ask her wants wrong. Joe is going crazy, all I can hear is him crying out for me to go and find her but I can't, not yet at least. This day has been longer and more tiring than I would have ever excepted, not only did I have to ignore her in 1st period but I also had to in the halls and at lunch. Let me tell you how hard it is to resist your inner self, its REALLY hard. 

        I have met some kind of nice people and others that I would really like to let Joe take over and rip them to shreds, but I would really get in trouble for that. I would most definitely get kicked out of school and I would probable get kill or kicked out of my pack, The Black Night Pack the strongest in America. When a werewolf turns 16 we shift for the first time and from then on out we can find out mate. I am 17 and I have found her even if she doesn't know it yet. Soon I will have her as mine and we will rule the Black Night Pack, she as the Luna and me as the Alpha. You may be wondering how I would be the Alpha, well that's simple, my dad is the current alpha and when I turn 18 and graduate from high school I will take over as the alpha.  

        Anyways, my first day was ok. Every one looked at me weirdly because I am new its like the middle of the semester. The work that the teachers are teaching I have already learned so I don't really have to pay attention in class, I just make it look like I am. I really hope that that girl in the PE, I really need to find out her name, is there tomorrow because I really want to meet her and tell her how much I love her. I know what you are thinking, and I know that would be weird but I wouldn't say it till I get to know her and tell her was I am, although she should be feeling the same way that I am because she is a werewolf to. When I walked into the gym I could tell by the smell that she was one. 

        I arrive at the pack house and walk in. The pack house is five stories up and has like 100 bedrooms, I know that that is a lot but we have a lot of people and families in our pack. I head into the kitchen trying to find something to eat, werewolf's eat constantly. I walk over to the frig and look in it, all there is is some cold pizza and cold spaghetti I decide on the pizza because I like pizza more than spaghetti. My room is on the top floor because the top floor is all the alpha family living area. I wish we had elevators I think to my self. Im just to lazy to walk all the way up to the 5th floor its just so far away!

        Some times I wish I lived on the other floors with some of my friends but other times I am really happy like when I get mad at some one and I just need some alone time, no one can bother me excepted my mother and father. As im walking up the hundreds of thousands of stairs I think about what I am going do till I fall asleep. I could play some video games or something but that just seems boring right now, I could lay on my bed and stair at the sealing, or I could draw. I wont tell anyone but I love to draw, I know what you are thinking "that's gay" buy I don't care what you think its fun and entertaining, I could draw Arnold Schwarzenegger, that will be lots of fun! I close my bedroom door and lock it so that no one can come in and see me drawing not that im ashamed I just don't like to be watched, I pull out my supplies and I let the pencils do their job.