Tour

For: malandbenforever123

Mal's POV

I couldn't help but examine how Diana got really close to Ben.
They would talk to each other, then she get close and her hand would brush against Ben's hand.

Now it wasn't my nature but of course this was making me a bit jelly.
I felt like there was something between them before. But Ben didn't tell.
We're so going to talk later about this.
" ...and over there are the stables, where we keep the horses." Diana said.
I stopped, my eyes wide open.
" Wait...horses..you guys have horses here?!" I was astonished.
She looked at me.
" Yah..we have horses...oh that gives an amazing idea..why not later go horseback riding!" She exclaimed.
Ben looked at me, seeing what my answer would be, I obviously nodded.
He turned back towards her.
" Sure, we loved too." He said.
" Wonderful." She remarked.
" So um..Diana, tell me more about you, I obviously don't know much about yourself." I told her.
" Well, I'm seventeen, I've known Ben since we were 3, I think, um something important that most people know is...my biggest fear is....Maleficent.." I looked away from her , smirking at the thought that she was scared of Maleficent, my mother, not knowing she standing probably 2ft away from her daughter.

I looked back. Still a smirk on my face, I was going to speak up, but I noticed Ben looking at me, signaling not to say a word about the subject.
I sighed and folded my arms.
" Well, this your room." She said pointing at the room to my right.
" Thanks Diana, well see each other later." Ben said.
She started to walk away, but when she passed by me, she gave me a ' back off' glare.
I smirked, that didn't scare me one bit.
I walked into the room.
I set my backpack down and admired the the room.
It look a bit more...not preppy princesses-y.
Which I liked.
But again, to much lighten, even though I started getting use to it,
I wasn't completely.
That's why I'm still pretty pale.
Can't change perfect.
I then notice ( can't believe I didn't notice this when I first walked in) that there was only one Bed.
I blushed.
I looked out the window, the view was beautiful.
I felt arms wrap around me.
" Ben." I giggled.
" So how do you like it so far?" He asked. I turned around to face him.

" It's pretty cool, I like the view....but we need talk." I said. He nodded, he knows what I'm about to say.

" How come you never told me about Diana?" I questioned him.
" Well..it never actually came up...and the thing is..I didn't want to tell...well you were pretty good with me dating Audrey before when we started..."
I stared at him intensely, feeling my eyes start to glow.
" Oh...you used to have a crush on her.." I said.
He looked shocked.
" How you know?" He asked me.
" One, I looked into your mind, second, the look on your face gives it away." I explained.
" Am I that readable?" He questioned.
" No...not really, just when I'm around." I smiled.
He rolled his eyes and chuckled.
" Of course I am...when I'm around you..you make me feel nervous, yet happy." He stated.
" Nervous?" I said.
He nodded.
" Yup...the way you sometimes stare at me with those emerald eyes, and cause I what you to be happy at all times." He told me.
I smiled.
" Ben, you don't have to try to make me happy...I'm always happy just see you everyday." I said.
I kissed him and he kissed back.
This is what makes me happy.

Hey guys hope you like the chapter.
Quick question.
Do you guys think that I should make a book on Dovell?
If I were, it would mostly show dovell pics, theories, but mostly a place where us dovell fans could hang out, and forget about....you know what...
Anyway, see yah guys.
Bye love you all. ^ _^