Tricked

For: Offic_MayaEficent_

Mal's POV

  Days passed by, and we haven't been discovered by Diana....
Not a surprise honestly....

I walked to stables, making sure that Diana and I wouldn't cross paths at all.
Though sometimes I wanted to,  quickly to make her doubt herself.

I realised that I hadn't talked to Lunar in a while and the last time I did, I ignored her....which wasn't what I intended to do.

I walked in and surprisingly, no body was there but Lunar.
Hey Lunar!

Hey.....wait Mal it's you!!

Yup, it's me....head to toe!

I was worried about you! Last thing I knew was you were in trouble....what happened?

I paused and took a deep breath, whenever I recalled the moment, it either made me mad, or start crying.

It was Diana....

What about her?

She  pushed me off the balcony....
Nearly fell if it wasn't for Ben who cane to my recuse!

Oh that Brat! Just wait and see! She'll have a piece of me that--

Woo, Lunar please come down, don't worry!
She's slowly will receive what she deserves.... don't worry

Fine....but still she better watch out!

She sure has too....

____________________________________

2 days Later.....

Diana was sitting at the edge of the fountain, she occasionally mumble things to herself, then shake her head.

Did I feel bad that was making her crazy?

Maybe...

But sadly she deserved it, for everything she did.

I walked towards her and took a seat.
" Watcha doing?" I asked her.
She looked up at me, startled by my appearance.

" You! Y-you....!" She exclaimed, standing up, abd pointing her finger at me and shaking.
" You are real......or fake? Urgh!" She exclaimed once again.

I stood up and walked closer to her.
" You have to tell me everything you try doing towards me, every single detail for I to stop haunting you!" I said, placing my hands on my hips.

She shook her head 'no'.

" Fine, then I'll haunt you every day, every single second, minute, hour of your life," I paused. " Is that what you want?"

She shook her head 'no' once again.

" Then spill it!"

"FINE!" She paused, " I TRIED TO GET BEN BACK, I LOVED HIM! BUT YOU WERE IN THE WAY, I TRIED TO BREAK YOU TWO UP BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK! SO I DECIDED TO GET RID OF YOU, I PUSHED YOU OFF THE BALCONY WHICH YOU FELL!!!!"

She back up, and that's when she bumped into Ben, who off course heard everything single thing.

" Ben!" She exclaimed, shocked and embarrassed by the fact that he heard.
" How could you Diana?! I trusted you as a friend!" He protested.

" I love you Benny, can't you see, I care for you, more than that," She pointed towards me, " will ever do!" She yelled.

She stormed towards me, and pushed me back. " I wanted one thing, just one and that was to be with Ben, to one day rule both kingdoms with him, but you are in my way!" She yelled, as she tackled me down.

Ben ran towards us and grabbed Diana away from me.
Diana pushed him away and stood up, brushing some hair away from her face.
I stood up and Ben walked towards my side.

" I don't understand what he sees in you, all I see is a freak that probably had nothing growing up!" She sneered.
I growled under my breath, my hands turned into fists.

" You don't know me, Diana....but if you did, you wouldn't even dare step within a mile of me." I said, fixing the sleeve of my shirt.
She shook her head and laughed, not believing me.

" No Diana, your wrong, I'm not a freak...-
" Mal-" Ben started, but I kept talking.
" I'm a leader, no I didn't have nothing growing up....I had power, fear, followers...real friends."

She looked at me, her arms crossed across her chest, she rolled her eyes at me.

" I come from the Isle of the Lost, wear the villains and evil sidekicks were banished....I'm Mal-eifcent Bertha....better known as Mal Bertha, daughter of Maleifcent, mistress of all... evil." I introduced.

Her face was blank, no emotion at all.....
Hey I that that was pretty good...right?

I snapped back when she started laughing....hard.
She didn't believe me.
" You, ha haha, really want me to believe that!" She laughed.

I stomped my foot....
How do I make.....
Wait I got it!

I concentrated hard, then cast my spell.
Green sparkles appeared all around her and us, it was consuming us it's magic.
Diana opened her eyes and started panicking.

Not a moment were we all in the same state we were when we first met each other.
" How....I.....what....?" She stuttered.

" Don't believe me know?" I asked her stepping closer to her.
She trip back, falling towards the ground.
" S-stay back you....you monster!" She shrieked.
My eyes started to glow, and I starred at her.
" You'll never forget this Diana...you'll be haunted till the end...something worse than I is coming to get you!" I smirked.

(Author: *winks at you guys*)

She stood up and started running towards the safety I guess of her room.
I smiled and turn Ben who was smiling at me.
" Well, I guess we're done her..how about we go home, my one and only queen?" He questioned, taking my hand.

I smiled and bowed, " Certainly my King."

I snapped my fingers and all our luggage was packed and ready, and the driver was also here waiting for us.
" Well then let's get going then." He laughed.

He opened the door for me and I walked in and sat down.
" By the way, with all that queen thing...you aren't planning on proposing soon are you?" I asked him.
He sat next to me and took his hand in mine.
" Hmm....who knows....maybe I am....you'll just have and wait to see." He smiled at me and kissed me.
I blushed and looked away.

Yes....we will have to wait and see..........

THE END

Or is it.....