Horseback...

For: malandbenforever123

Mal's POV

Hours passed by and it was soon time to go horseback riding.
I was excited, like super excited.
I might have been calm outside but inside...I was about to burst!
I had only ever seen horses on the web but never in person.
I honestly had never actually know much about horses for 16 years..until this one time...

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All us girls expect Audrey, which she was practicing her cheerleading routine, were sitting in the bleachers watching the boys play tourney, though Doug wasn't on the team, Evie still came to cheer on.
Meanwhile I had my text book on my lap, trying to study a bit for an up quiz.
The boys started coming are way, laughing and joking around.
I came across the word 'horses' she I knew what they were, they were an animal.
That's it.
I mean we didn't spend our time studying horses back at the isle, we spent more time on evil schemes.
Ben drank some of his water and took a seat next to me, he soon embraced me in his arm, I loved it until I realized he must be sweating alot.
I was to late, he would never release.
" ewww...Ben no! You must be sweating alot!!" I complained but laughed.
All the girls seemed to realized it as well and they did the same.
But of course the boys have a stronger grip than we could possibly have.
Darn it...
It seemed like a pretty random question to ask right now but I had to ask.
" Hey...um what are..technically horses?" I asked.
The Auradon kids looked at me like if I was crazy.
" True..all we actually know is that they're an animal." Evie said, though she was the smart one, she too had not researched horses yet.
Jay and Carlos agreed at the statement.
" Let me get this straight...you guys have no idea what a horse looks like beside knowing that it's an animal?" Jane clarified.
We nodded.
" How come you never mentioned this, Mal?" Ben questioned.
I shrugged.
" It never came up honestly." I stated.
Lonnie grabbed her ipad and started tapping at the screen.
She passed it to Evie and Carlos, Jay, and I looked over.
One the screen were many different picture of this..animal, they're beautiful alright.
" Wait you guys saw a horse the first time you guys came to the tourney game." Jane said.
" Oh yeah, I remember." Jay said.
" What do guys think it was..?" Audrey asked us.
" I don't know...an animal?" We said in unison.
We all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was exicted. We got to the stables where Diana was waiting for us. She seemed like a professinal in her outfit.

 She seemed like a professinal in her outfit

I myself didn't.
Well...I didn't think so.
If anyone even dare ask what my favorite color was, I killed them.
I mean one look at my outfit and you know right away.