Downhill...

For: malandbenforever123

Mal's POV

" Mal come down! Hold up, maybe I should to because I was the one who made it!" Evie exclaimed.
I paced the the room, my fists where turning white.
Honestly, I could turn into a dragon if I wanted to right now....but I'm not going that far.

Now you may be asking, what's going on.
Well, my dress, a beautiful dress that Evie designed, is ripped to shreds!!
Diana!
I know it was here, she did this.
" Evie, Diana did this, I know she did, urgh, I'm so going to get her!" I exclaimed.
" Even if she did, what can we do about it? It's not going to fix the fact that the dress is ripped." Evie said, fanning herself to stay calm.

" Maybe I can fix it up with magic, though I'm not the best with that, remember Ally's dress?" I asked.
" Of course I do, but you did make it way better than it already was....just go ahead try, it's worth the shot." She encouraged.

I nodded, and focused on the dress.
You can do this, just focus
" As the clock continues, this dress does not, so fix it up and don't mess up?" I chanted.
Soon green sparkles circled the dress, taking in the power.

Once it disappeared, the dress laid there, in one piece.
I picked it up and showed it to Evie.
" Mal! You did it! You actually did it!" She happily cheered.

I looked at it.
I did it!
You can't bring me down Diana, not that easily.

____________________________________

Diana's POV

I happily stood next to my friends, feeling proud at the fact that there was no way Mal would be attending.
Especially with out a dress.

I saw Ben in the distance, ah finally, he's here.
I started walking towards his direction, until I stopped.
Mal stood by his side.
With her dress on!
Urgh!!!!!
How did she fix it!!!
I'm telling you, she's a witch.

I started walking towards them again.
" Why, how lovely, oh Mal I love your dress." I said, biting down on my tongue.
" Thanks Diana....I like yours too." She said, but her eyes looked like she wanted to attack me.
Wow.
How scary.
" Thank you Mal! Well let's not chatter, let us go have fun!" I smiled, walking off.

Oh how I can't wait for the plan to commence!!

____________________________________

Later........

Mal's POV

As always, I came outside to clear my mind, or get away from the ball.
But today, I came out here much later, due to the fact that I was able to enjoy, for once, a nice dance with Ben.
Though, something was off with Ben.
He seemed a bit lost in thought at times, which was weird since I honestly never really seen him like that.
But I pushed it aside.

Lot a little after that, did I hear gasping and mumbling from Diana's "friends".
" Okay....what's wrong?" I asked them.
They seemed a bit saddened for me.
Why would they?

" I'm so sorry, you must be really sad." Lara said.
I raised an eyebrow, sad?
" Why would I be sad?" I asked again.
They exchanged glances.
" Didn't you hear, Ben and Diana are secretly a "thing"!" Clara said.
" Hahahaha, yah right, see why don't you go  back to Diana and tell her you'll have to do better than that." I laughed.

" We have proof, look we took this picture in the hallway, you can clearly see that Ben is kissing Diana!" Lara said, handing me her phone.
I looked at the picture, they were right.........
Ben....Ben is....k-kissing.....

I handed back Lara her phone, and ran out the room, ran out so no one could see how slowly the heart of my was breaking....

_________________________________

Diana's POV

I stood close enough to see that no good Mal run out.
Yes!!!!!
My plan worked out!!!
Now I just have to wait until later to finally get rid of her.
And then Ben will love me!!!

Enhw hte oonm si tou, hte ightf illw nde ni a alfl........

Unscrabble the secret message!

First to do it, will  be mentioned in the next chapter!

Good luck!