Chapter 1

A/N: This fic will contain a lot of drama, meany Akashi, dramatic OC, own opinion about Akashi's family and the like.
constructive criticisms are always welcome but please no flaming. Flames will be added to AKashi-sama's burning hotness! hehe
Enjoy and pls R&R. :)

.

.

.

.

When I arrived at our house, the first person who approached me was my father's personal secretary.

She informed me that my father wanted to discuss something with me.

I followed without any question.

First, I knocked his office door and when he responded, I entered inside.

He was standing near the tall glass window of his office while holding a glass of wine.

He came all the way from America to Japan just to meet me.
This "something" must be really important, I assumed.

But come to think of it, when was the last time I saw him?
I think I already forgot.

I was so happy to see him to the point where I would jump a hug to him if only I could.
Sadly, I must resist and act normal.

That's an improper manner for a girl.
I'm sure he would say that if I did.

So I just quietly stood near this door where I came from and watched his back and waited him to speak.

"Izumi, how old are you now?" was the first thing he said. Ok, 'How are you?' must be too overrated for him.

Upon hearing that question, my mind suddenly produced a thought, 'How come he doesn't know the age of his own daughter?'. I could only sigh in dismay, somehow that just felt so sad.

"16" I replied anyway.

"I see..." He was nodding as he slowly gestured his body to face me.

"You're still young..." Well, at least he was aware of that fact.
"...but this is important. I need you to go in Japan as soon as possible." He finished.

"I understand but may I know the reason?" I asked placidly.

Suddenly telling me to go in another country, that, indeed was abrupt and surprising but I tried my best to keep calm.

He placed his wine on the table before crossing his arms, "I have this business partner and is also my friend who owns a big company in Japan." He paused and gave me a look as if analyzing my level of understanding.

"We decided to form an alliance with our company here in America." He was delivering everything in a slow pace, checking my expression from time to time but really, I couldn't bother changing my poker face.

"I trust him but..." he walked forward and went to my direction.

His eyes were telling me that I should have understood by now what his next words would be or what he was pointing out from the start.

Yet, I didn't.
So I was just paying him the same gaze as he decreased his distance from me.

My mind was blank. I was not thinking anything, rather, I was just consuming the words that were coming out from his mouth while retaining them inside my head.

He stopped just a few steps before speaking again, "In the world of business, betrayal can't be avoided." My father placed his hand on my shoulder and looked me straight in the eyes. "Therefore, could you meet his son?"