she.

"Leave me alone," he tells the lady that has been following him all morning. It happened last night when she randomly appeared in his room, introducing herself as 'Stef' and she tells him that they know each other for so, so long.

"I can't," she says, smiling wryly. "You know you need my help, Wardell."

"But I don't even know you!"

She only gives him a scrutinizing look. "Actually you know me so well."

Wardell can only wish so. In fact, he wishes they were a thing because she's honestly attractive. Brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin—they must have looked like twins.

"I forgot to take my meds," he mumbles in remembrance, stopping in the middle of the street.

Stef blocks his way and stops him. Her red lips were forming a sly smile. "You don't need it."

"Yeah, but I mean," he hesitates. She's the first person to believe him he doesn't need it. "You know what? You're right. I don't need it at all."

Wardell heads to his best friend Klay's house and decides that he doesn't plan to lament in his room by himself. Because that's what he always do—cry about his lost memory that he's trying so hard to regain.

And the whole time he goes there, the girl never left him. She's like a tail.

"Are you my girlfriend or something?" he questions as they reach Klay's house.

The girl tilts her head to the side and slowly approaches him closer. She places her finger on his collar and fiddles with it.

"What do you remember?" she asks.

Again, the same inane questions. Why do they always ask him that? It's not like his memory will just pop back in.

Wardell jerks her hand away. "There's this girl. Her name's Ayesha and I've been told that we were engaged, but I don't remember her at all."

"Because maybe you aren't," she says, looking at him carefully. "Don't be gullible enough to believe what they tell you."

He purses his lips and walks past her. "And why should I believe you, anyway?"

Wardell goes for the front door, pushing the door bell as he reaches it. He turns back around and Stef remains standing behind him. She raises an eyebrow and gives him her signature twisted smirk.

The door opens revealing Klay with a ps4 controller on his hand.

"Hey, man," Klay greets with his mouth full. "Just in time. Dray's here, too."

"Cool," Wardell replies, remembering to introduce Stef who's behind him. "Anyway, this is—"

He turns and she's gone.

"You're with someone?" Klay looks at him in curiosity.

Wardell frantically nods. "Yeah, she's just...she was here."

"She?"

He looks around and there's no sign of a brown haired hazel eyed girl.

Wardell shakes it off. "Forget it. Maybe she left or something."

---

oh...