sex.

"what do you want from me?" he yells angrily.

she only smiles in sinister. "wardell, i'm trying to help you."

"but you're not real!" he growls. she isn't. wardell tries so hard to convince himself that she's not real because how could she be?

"i won't be standing here if i'm not."

"shut up!" wardell covers his ears in frustration. "just shut up!"

his head starts to hurt so bad. she's ruining him. she's making him completely unhinged. now he regrets locking himself inside his room because he doesn't know how she came inside.

wardell went to klay's house earlier to ask him if he knows someone named stef and he tells him no. in fact, he's never heard of her.

so, how could she be real? she's so mystifying that it's starting to scare him.

the red lighter.

the tattoo.

she's some sort of demon. he doesn't understand her. he's afraid.

"are you scared?" she asks, sitting beside him.

he clenches his jaw and gets up from his bed. "leave me the fúck alone."

stef rolls his eyes and smirks. "if you're afraid of me, you're afraid of yourself."

he grits his teeth as she slowly, agonizingly circles on him.

"you just have to find it, wardell," she whispers on his ear. her hands slowly snakes around his his torso. "this is why you can't do so many things."

she walks around, tracing his chest. "you can't swim."

he averts his eyes.

"you can't run."

stef stops in front of him and lifts his chin to lure her in her hazel eyes. he can see her figure through the thin fabric of her dark, skimpy dress.

"you can't fuck."

wardell's pissed. so pissed. it's the last thing he wants to remember.

he despises reminding him that he can't get a hard-on anymore. his sexuality is gone. his manliness is missing.

stef fiddles with his zipper. "let yourself go, wardell."

he angrily jerks her arm away and pushed her out of the way.

why is he feeling like this? she's triggering a lot of things and he can't stop it.

he dashes out of the room, closing the door behind him. but he doesn't exactly leaves. he stays at the door, leaning back to think.

he needs it. it has been a while and he's desperate to feel that kind of ecstasy again. he has to let himself free and maybe, just maybe, he will find himself.

he turns back at the door and opens it hastily. he barges in, slams it, and heads towards a triumphant stef.

"knew you'd come back," she says and wardell doesn't hesitate. he grabs her face and kiss her.

lustfully, passionately, lasciviously... he's letting out every ounce of fire inside him. burning. he loves the sensation. he loves the taste—the touch.

they stumble towards his bed; he falls back. stef climbs on top and takes her dress off, revealing her bare body. he pulls his shirt up and pulls her.

she moans as his hand reaches her delicate thighs. slowly, she works her mouth on his jaw down to his chest.

she goes down.

even better...

she stops at his crotch and looks up at him through her long eyelashes.

all the while, he feels himself ignite again.

---

cover your eyes kids