tattoo.

"Where are you bringing me?" Wardell asks as Stef drags him on the street.

"I'm getting a tattoo," she says, grinning.

He furrows his eyebrows then. "Why do I have to come?"

"Because I wanna show you," she reasons, intertwining her hands on him. "Come on, Wardell. We used to do this a lot before when you got your tattoos."

He wants to contemplate it but he has a feeling that Stef's actually really trying to help him out. Maybe this will help bringing his memories back.

They stop outside a tattoo parlor and he looks at it but he doesn't remember going there before.

"It's closed," he says, reading from the sign.

Stef smiles in mischief—her cherry red lips upturning. "Not when it comes to us."

So they come inside.

Stef immediately greets this tattooed guy named Patch and from what he heard, he knew Wardell.

"It's been a while," Patch notes, nodding at Wardell.

"Yeah, he lost his memory, remember?" she tells him. "Anyway, can you hook me up?"

"Of course, Stef."

---

"What are you getting?" Wardell as he sits at the corner watching Stef prepare to get inked.

"You'll see," she says before stripping her top off.

She takes her white shirt off and then unclips her bra, completely showing of her breasts in front of him.

He almost chokes. Suddenly, he looks away and feels uncomfortable as Stef looks at him seductively.

She walks towards him and lifts his chin to look at her mystic hazel eyes. He's trying so hard not to look at her perfect-sized breasts.

"Don't feel uncomfortable. We share a lot of things," she whispers nearing his lips and he is about to lose it.

"Stef, you ready?"

Patch comes back wearing synthetic gloves. Wardell takes a big gulp as she smiles, walking away from him.

Stef goes to lie on the saddle seat—her back facing the tattoo artist.

Wardell silently observes as Patch equipped his tattoo gun. He presses wet cotton on the area on her back before slowly drawing.

A flush of pain and pleasure seems to have hit Stef like a wave. She winces and moans and Wardell tries to push his naughty thoughts away.

The buzzing sound of the tattoo gun is all they can hear. Halfway through it, Stef looks at Wardell and bits her lip.

He wishes to know this mysterious girl but he just can't place her in his head.

"What are you putting on her?" he asks to cut the awkward silence.

Patch doesn't need to look at him to answer. "She wants fire."

Fire?

"Represents me," Stef says in slow, provocative utterance. "Fire... Hot, passion, control, power."

They lock eyes.

"I like to be in control." Her red lips moving as she speaks.

And he feels her intense gaze.

It stays like that throughout the whole process. Patch finishes her tattoo and cleans up his equipments.

Stef stays lying on her stomach at the saddle seat and Wardell approaches him.

He eyes the tattoo and it's a patterned red and orange fire.

"Touch it," she orders.

"Are you crazy?" he asks in disbelief.

"Just touch it, Wardell."

This girl loves pain. She likes it. She's a masochist.

Wardell gently presses his index finger on her tattoo, tracing it. Then she yelps in pain, so he snatches his hand back.

"I fúcking told you," he says in annoyance.

Oddly, Stef sits properly and starts snickering.

"So much you don't know, Wardell. It's entertaining to watch."

"I'm going," he snaps. She's making fun of his memory and he feels so aggravated.

He storms out of the tattoo parlor and walks outside the street. The weather's gloomy as he strides along the pathway.

He feels upset. This is torture. He's so mad. God isn't real. If he is, he won't make Wardell suffer like this.

All of a sudden, he feels an itching on his back. He scratches it and grunts in pain.

He stops in front of a closed jewelry shop and turns to his reflection.

No.

He slightly lifts his shirt and turns his back.

He sees fire inked on his skin.

---

what the fúck is a stef