Chapter 13

Haley's POV

I stormed down the hallway after I had thrown clothes at my mate and slammed the door to the room I walked into.

"Is she mad?" I heard him ask Leo.

"Yeah," I heard Leo replied as his footsteps got closer to the door.

"Haley," he said my name soft and sweetly as he stepped into the room.

I didn't answer him, I just keep looking out the window as I sat on the bed. I felt the bed dip beside me and then felt his hand on mine. I didn't pull away, enjoying the sparks and warmth that went through my body. The room filled with silence and then I heard Leo moan out Josh's name from the other room.

"Looks like someone got lucky tonight," Matthew said with a chuckle.

I looked at him, shocked, he just grinned cockily as I hit his shoulder.

"What was that for?" he asked, pouting.

"You're such a baby," I said as I moved to face him on the bed.

"Thank God, I thought you weren't going to talk to me," he said as he pretended to wipe sweat from his forehead.

I laughed at him and he grinned in response.

"I love your laugh," he said as he moved closer to me on the bed.

"Before my pack went crazy, we used to laugh all the time and then after they went nuts, Leo was the only one who could make me laugh, then they broke him," I said as I felt a tear fall from my eye.

I looked away from him, hoping he wouldn't see me cry, but he moved my chin so I was facing him and he wiped the tear away.

"Please don't cry," he said as he looked desperately in my eyes.

I couldn't help the tears that came out and I felt Matthew wrap his arms around me. I cried for a while but his touch made me calm down and soon I was done. I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

The room fell into a silence until I said, "Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course I will," he said as he crawled under the covers.

I followed his lead and laid my head down on his chest and soon fell asleep to his heartbeat.

Leo's POV

I woke up because I felt cold. I turned around to see an empty bed. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw Josh's mark in-between my neck and shoulder. It looked like wolf howling at a crescent moon. I traced my finger over it, closed my eyes, and moaned a little. I then felt a presence behind me and heard Josh ask, "Do you like it?'

"It's beautiful," I said as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said as he put his face in the crook of my neck.

I moaned quietly as his lips made contact with the mark. I heard him grunt, as I pushed back against him. I let out a louder moan as I felt his member grow.

"Oh my God, I'm blind Matthew, where is the bleach?" I heard Haley yell.

"Why what the hell is going o.. Oh my God, seriously, in the bathroom dude?" I heard Matthew say.

I quickly turned around and buried my face into Josh's chest. I felt him laugh and tell them to go into the kitchen.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said as I looked up at him.

"It's fine," he said as he pecked my lips.

"Why was I acting like that?" I asked him.

"The mark makes our connection as mate stronger and makes other things stronger as well," he said as lust filled his eyes.

I awkwardly stepped out of his grasp and blushed. I looked down and noticed I was only in an oversized shirt and a pair of boxers and my eyes grew wide. I ran into the room, picked up my pyjama pants to put them on, but while I was trying a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind me.

"Why are you hiding yourself from me?" he whispered in my ear making me shiver in the process.

"I'm.... not... I just don't want us to do something before we're ready," I finally got out.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now," he said as he kissed my earlobe.

"Trust me, I do," I said as I pulled out of his grip and put on my pyjama pants.

I turned around to see him staring down and I gave him a stern look as his eyes travelled back to mine.

"Were you staring at my ass?" I asked him.

"I can't help it, when it just sticks out and is so...," he started but Haley cut him off.

"Oh, please stop talking about my friends ass and come eat breakfast," she said as she left the room with her ears covered.

I laughed at her but soon followed behind her, hearing Josh follow behind me seconds later. I entered the kitchen and saw Haley and Matthew in a make out session.

"Looks like we aren't the only people getting a little hot," I said really loud to Josh.

Haley gasped and pulled back from Matthew to reply, "At least I wasn't dry humping him."

"Touche," I said as I walked past them to drink some water.

We all sat down and ate the meal Josh had went and got, which explains why he wasn't in the bed this morning. After we finished, Haley and I packed our bags to head back to the pack house. I heard Josh walk into my room and say, "You ready babe?"

"Yeah," I replied as I zipped up my bag and lifted it then it was taken out of my hand by Josh.

"I can carry my own bag you know," I said, pouting.

"Too bad I'm carrying it for you," he said sweetly as he kissed my pouty lips.

"Fine," I said as I walked passed him and into the living room where Haley and Matthew were waiting.

We all left the house and right before I stepped off the porch I completely froze.

"What is it?" Josh asked his face full with concern.

"Nothing I just forgot something," I said as I made my way back inside.

I crossed the living room and picked up the item I had forgotten. I walked back outside and I saw everyone staring at me. Haley's face grew into a smile as she saw the item I carried. I walked down and took Josh's hand and held my moms guitar in my other hand as we made our way to the pack house.

-------------------------------------------------

We had arrived at the pack house and everyone greeted Haley and I with open arms. Well Melissa, Matthew's little sister, didn't really act happily about Haley. I think she is just jealous she isn't the only girl in his life anymore. After we arrived back out the pack house, Josh and I went straight to the library to look up things about the screaming girl. Right now I was reading a book about, well, to be honest, I wasn't sure because I kept zoning out.

I looked up to see Josh studying the book he was reading. He was sitting in the desk in the middle of the room while I was sitting on an armchair. He must have felt my gaze because he looked up at me and smiled.

"Are you bored?" he asked as he closed the book he was reading.

"Yeah I can't find anything," I said as I stood up and walked over to put the book back up.

The book was almost all the way back in it's spot when Josh's hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me into his chest and sat back down on the chair I was sitting on. He sat me on top of his lap and I laid my head in his neck. He rubbed circles into my lower back causing me to yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked me.

"A little," I said as another yawn escaped my mouth.

"Come on let's go take a nap," he said as he lifted me up bridal style.

I squealed in surprise and he laughed as he looked into my eyes. He leaned in closer for a kiss but I jumped out of his arms in surprise when something fell to the ground. Josh's eyes scanned the room until he saw the book I was putting up on the floor. I stood up and walked over towards it. The book had turned to a page about banshees'.

"Josh is that the girl you saw in the forest?" I asked him as I picked the book up to show him the picture.

At first he didn't say anything and then he said, "Yes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well we know its a banshee know. So what do you think is going on?

Vote and Comment.

LOVE you guys so much Kisses <3