Client 2# Florin and the stalker

Heyo! Abby's back, I'm sorry for the last chapter, Rory can be a b!tch.

"My wattpad, no swearing, dear cuz!"

Yeah whatever, like you care!

"I do very much thank you!"

Whatever leave me alone! I need to tell my beautiful story!

".............fine."

Yes! Finally she understand my need of solitude. Ok back to the story, where do we start? Ah yes, how to solve Florin's problem! Let's zoom back in time won't we?
................

Left alone in the whole classroom, Florin felt a cold shiver ran through her body. "This is so scary..." She thought silently. She felt the hair on her back stood up, with a sudden movement behind her, she jerked forwards turning around frantically.
"Damn stalker..." she thought, cold sweat streaking down her back.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and without a second thought she threw chilli powder at whoever that is.

"Yarghhhh!" The person wailed and Florin made a run for it, before she was caught by the wincing person, most likely her stalker.

"Can you please stop running away!"

"No! You plant bigot!" Florin scrambled away, throwing peanuts and poison ivys.

"C'mon Florin! Don't do this to me!" The stalker groaned.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" Florin shouted exasperatedly, running out of the classroom door.

"You do!" The stalker, most likely tiny for his age fall right over, "We had a thing!"

"If we did I'd probably remember...prick!" Florin sweared, throwing a bunch of cactus needles and aloe vera pricks. The stalker writhed in pain and Florin made a run for it, running down the hallway.

"My name's Liyo!" Florin looked back,

"I'm not familliar with that name???" Flo questioned.

"Omg your memory is as terrible as Clau!" Liyo swore a list of profanities that turned the air blue.

"She doesn't even remember her name at times! And you.... are comparing me to her?!!" Florin gasped in shock.

"Oh Lord save our--no this soul! My cat's Otto!"

"Oh! Oh....oh!" Florin stared in reconization, the room glowing, illuminating their faces, "The fat cat!" Florin laughed.

"So we cool?" Liyo questioned, Flo thought for a while, pondering over this...

"What's my full name?"

"Florinita Saffron Fae!"

"What's my favorite plant?"

"Those that stings!"

"Who's my best friend?"

"X-FLANC squad and Carlynne!"

"Name them fully!" Florin's voice wavered at the end, this stalker knows no limit!

"Sereana Water Falls, Nisara Grace Royale, Claudiya 'Bless' Hearth, Lori Mae Lavender" Liyo paused, "Carlynne Lyla Coral too."

Florin stared in horror, her hands automatically tug her lime green hair, as if to wake her up from reality.

"Well, nice meeting you Liyo, I gotta consult my friend."

"For what?" Liyo questioned tugging on Florin's green shirt.

"To get rid of you of course!" With that she took off running, searching for the only person who could save her from the malovelent stalker.

"Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, Class E!" Florin exclaimed before tripping, doubling over a half a dozen time, and falling at last, face-first with a large splat. As if on cue, a girl from Class E, hurried towards Florin who was lying on the floor in front of her classroom.

"Are you okay Flo? You fell pretty hard?" The girl flipped her soft-pink hair to her left shoulders as if to stop it from covering her face. She carefully, as if to a wounded animal, held her right hand towards Florin.

"Finally!" Florin bursts, looking behind her, as if scanning for a certain stalker. "Gosh! Clau, I'm very much alive thank you!" She exasperatedly wave her hands around as if to signify her existence. Claudiya sighed in relief as Florin reached for her arm.

"Clau, can you get me Skyby?" Florin asked her, smoothening her skirt.

"You betcha!" She grinned excitedly. Sheesh! Have I ever mentioned you cant't trust Clau? How can Florin atcually rely on that girl? She can't even remember her own name. Thank goodness I was nearby, casually strolling to Florin.

"Hey Flo! Watcha doin here?" I smiled.

"Your fake accent sounds so horrible someone could get ebola from hearing it!" Florin stared dead into my eyes, It took all my humanity morales that I've been thought to not throw the girl out of the window that was conveniently placed nearby me.

"Okay...but I bet ya didn't come 'ere to insult my assent!" I said with a sharp hiss at the end, turning the accent's C into S.

"No, I'm in need of your assistance!" Flo muttered, "I need to get rid of this stalker." Hrmmmmm.... I see, must be Liyo.

"Ok?? I need to know some things first, how are you connected to him?"

"I was his pet's caretaker, Otto? I think?" Florin pondered.

"Aha!" I exclaimed, shocking Florin. "You can threathen him to kill Otto or something!"

Florin looked at me like I'm a ADHD monkey, "And if it doesn't work?"

"Kick him in the spot where the sunlight never reach!"

Florin looked even more bewildred as she stared at me like a sugar-rushed coackroach.

"And if it doesn't work, break his heart to pieces! Send him a text or whatever at how horrible, disgusting, juvenile, grotesque, crass, he is compared to the others." I throw my arms out and did a jig.

"Will it work?" Florin questioned in monotone.

"Supposedly yes." I answered.

"And if it doesn't?" Florin looked even tired to ask it.

"Report him to the teachers. If not try the ACK's teachers"

"Ok..." Florin skeptically eyed me.

"Lol, that expression tho!" I pointed at her skeptical face. She harumphed and threw a bunch of pine needles.

I swear that girp is using her ability of green fingers to do wrong things.

After she left me, itching and scratching myself. I realized I did something good today, I saved a person. Shouting in glee! I went to the medical area to get a balm for my developing rash thanks to my 'grateful' client.

On the way there, I saw a pale looking Carlynne, wishing if she could strangle one of her close friends. I also saw Florin talking to Clau on the way, "I forgot!" Haha, Clau's favorite phrase.

.............

And thats sums up my first case, in all honesty, one of the best ones.

"Kill me now honestly!"

Yeah rite sweet cuz! I proved you something! I can solve my cases myself.

"Not really, you proved you're an airhead."

Oh shut up, Rory! Urghhh, I can't stand this. Lemme finish this session won't you? Lemme alone!

"Yeeks! The whining monster came back! Time to escape."

There she goes! Oh god! Finally. So this concluded the end of this session. 'HOW TO HANDLE STALKERS' thanks guys and see you in the next session!