The Dixon

Your POV
I was walking in the woods when I saw a tall buff guy leaning against a tree. He had a crossbow like me but his was bigger and a lot more arrow's than me. He looked up and pointed the crossbow towards me. I was all by myself so I turned around to see if there was a walker behind me...there wasn't...so he must be aiming at me...shit!
"Hey...it's ok....I mean no harm...just passing threw!" I say while putting my weapon on the ground. He looked at me up and down. As if he was checking for any noticeable weapons. He stepped a little closer to me. When he got about 13 inches away from me...I saw his blue eyes...they were...cute...UGH..stop it (Y/N), your probably going to end up walking away from him and never seeing him again.
"You just gonna' stand there and look at me 'er???....." I asked.
He grunts and says "It's not what it looks like. I ain't checkin' you out...I ain't a perv...just makin' sure you ain't got any more weapons!" He says firmly.
"Can ya' at least get that out of my face before it ends up in 'er gut..!" I growl.
He points the crossbow to the soft ground. He narrows his eyes down to mine.
"Watch 'er mouth, sunshine!" He said with a slight yell but not loud enough for anyone or something hear.
"Ya' know...this 'sunshine' has a name! It's (Y/N)! What's er's'?" I asked.
"Daryl, Daryl Dixon!" He said.
I took a step back. I used to know a boy named Daryl...we went to high school together...until his father dropped him out. God....I didn't even recognize the son of a gun. I feel a smile rush to my face.
"Ahhhh", I sighed, "The dipshit that left me in high school!" I said with giggle.
"It's me, (Y/N), (L/N)! We used to be best friends, until er' dad dropped you out!" I said with a sad sigh.
"(Y-Y/N), it's you?" He asked steeping towards me. I nodded and ran and hugged him around his neck. He seemed shock but lightly hugged back. Still the same ol' Daryl!
We broke away and I saw a walker behind Daryl. I pushed him out of the way and the walker tripped over Daryl's foot. The walker started to crawl after Daryl. Daryl started to grab his crossbow but wasn't quick enough. I already had the walker pined to the ground. I took my pocket knife out and stabbed the walker twice in the head. Daryl seemed shock. God...it's been 13 years since I have seen those eyes and they still have that sparkle in em'. I picked myself off the ground and held out my hand so Daryl could grab it. At first he was confused but then took my hand gladly.
I began to look for my sister in law,Lori, and my nephew,Carl. They had ran off from the group. I guess they are still pretty worked up about the whole Rick situation...I understand that they miss him but...heaven is a better place than land. Land is full of walkers and killers. I suddenly felt a rough hand on my shoulder shaking me out of my trance.

I look and see...

Merle!?