Uhhhhhh.......ok?

When I got to the gate I jumped off the motorcycle and saw everyone gathered around. Rick was on the ground crying. I ran to the gates. The gate wouldn't open. Shit! I saw a sword laying on the ground from the inside of the fence. I could probably garb it if I really tried. I started to reach out for it. I could just barely touch it. I could hear arrow's going through the walker's heads. I suddenly got a grip of the sword and it was small enough to fit through the fence holes. I pulled it through and sliced one's head off. I was ready when I turned around all of them were dead. Daryl was just standing there breathing heavily. I couldn't help myself!
I ran up and hugged him so tight. He hugged back and I cried into his chest.
I pulled away and waited for someone to open the gates. I yelled for them to come. Then Maggie came and opened the gates. I ran to Rick and Carl and just pulled them into a hug. I noticed someone was missing.
Lori....
Where is she?!
"Uhhhhh...where is Lori?!" I asked.
It was silent. Then I saw Carol holding a baby girl. I immediately knew what happened. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
I mean sure she was a hoe...but....Rick...and Carl...and the baby....they don't have Lori any more. I never was really close with Lori but...it still hurt to know that someone died today....
I felt a hug from behind me. I dropped down to my knees and turned to just hug who ever was hugging me. It was Daryl. Then Rick. Then Carl. Then everyone joined in.

It was quiet. I was in my cell just sitting there thinking about Lori. I felt bad for Rick, Carl, and the baby. Daryl has been calling her 'lil ass kicker'. I kinda did the same. I decided to go and give Beth a break from taking care of lil' ass kicker. I went to Rick's cell and told Beth to go get some rest. I took lil' ass kicker's bed to my cell.
I sat down on my bed and just held her. She was alseep. I couldn't help but just smile. I saw the light shine in. Daryl was standing in the door way holding the curtains open. He walked in and closed them. He sat down next to me.
"Ya know, I missed ya. When I got dropped out of high school." He said.
"I missed you too. I actually had to be friends with girls." I said while laughing a bit.
"Mmm...I bet that didn't go well." He said while laying back in the bed. He knew I didn't work well with girls. I always would get into fights with them. He was always at my fights with me cheering me on. And if things got to crazy, he was there to drag my ass home.
"Ya...after you left I got into another fight...she pulled a knife on me and cut my arm." I said while putting lil' ass kicker in her crib and showing him my scar.
He smiled.
"That's nothin' compared to mine." He said while looking down.
"Well....ya' gonna show me? I mean...I did show you mine." I said while nudging him gently.
He sighed and pulled off his shirt and turned his back to me.
I gasped. His back was full of long scars starting from his shoulder ending at the bottom of his back. I gently brushed my finger be side his scars. He didn't even flinch.
He put his shirt back on and layed back down. I sighed and layed down next to him putting my arms behind my head.
"I'm sorry that that happened to you. I wish I could have done something." I say frustrated.
He shakes his head.
"You couldn't have done anythin'. He started to beat me when I got dropped out. That's when Merle came back." He said in his ruff but sothingly voice. I sighed.
Lil' ass kicker started to cry. I started to get up but Daryl beat me to her crib. He picked her up and grabbed the bottle and started to feed her. He was gently swaying her side to side. I smiled. Apparently he saw me smiling and sat next to me. I played with her lil' fingers. She was now full and Daryl started to burp her.
"How did you get so good at this?" I asked.
"I don't know....I guess it just comes with the package." He smirks and sets her in her crib. I lay down with my arms behind my head. He lays down with his hands behind his head as well. I turn to my side.
"Daryl...can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone. If you do...I swear...." I said looking into his eyes.
He grunts as if he was giving me permission to tell him.
"Daryl...I have been best friends with you for....as long as I can remember. Even back then I...had a feelings for you...and...I think I still do...." I say.
He turns his head to mine.
"I understand that you aren't looking for love right now but-"
"(Y/N),....I said I wasn't looking for love right now because I didn't want to confess anything until I knew for sure....." he says in whisper so he doesn't wake up lil' ass kicker.
I nod.
I feel a hand on my hand. I smile and grip it tight.
Before I knew it I fell asleep.