Rick, Lori, and Carl

Your POV
Uggghhhh....my head...
I start to sit up until I hit my head on something. It was the top of a jail cell bunk bed. I looked over to see Daryl asleep next to the bed. I saw an Ol' man walk in. I flinched and scooted across the bed, so I was leaning against the wall.
"It's ok...im the doctor around here and no one will hurt you here...your safe...for now..." he said.
"My names Hershel. What's your's?" He asked.
"(Y/N), (L/N)..." I said.
Just then a boy walked in. He had a cop hat on and a gun. I looked at him as if I knew him. He looked back at me. I stood up. When I got closer....................
It was Carl....omg....
"Carl?" I asked to make sure it was him.
He nods and hugs me. I hug back. I kneel down. He cries into my shoulder. Then Lori walks in. Lori joins in the hug. I let go and smile at them. I felt tears in my eyes. Daryl was still asleep. I decided to wake him up but then Rick walked in. My mouth dropped. I ran over and hugged him so tight.
"I thought you were dead...?" I say while hugging him tightly. He was my older brother that I thought had died. My only brother. I couldn't believe it.
I felt a small tear hit my shoulder. He was crying. I rub his back. I let go and punch his arm playfully. He smiles and hands me my crossbow. I smile and put it on the bed. I kneel down and shake Daryl awake. He won't wake up. Uggghhh....great now I have to do what we did in high school. I started to sit on his stomach until he grabbed me and held me in a tight hold so I couldn't. I tried to escape.
"So you tried the ol' sit on top of me game huh?" He says while letting out a small laugh. I just smile and he let's me go. I stand up and lay on bed still feeling crapy. Hershel tells me to get some rest. I lay down and Daryl sits in a near by chair.
"Ya' know you don't have to stay in here with me. I'm fine....I just need rest. I should be better when I wake up." I say to Daryl.
"Heh....I know...it's just..." he pauses "What if ya' stop breathin' or ya' have a bad dream...then what could do if I wasn't here...so yes...im staying now lay er' ass down and get some sleep." He says while putting his head back looking up. I sigh and turn towards him. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
After about 3 hours of sleep, I wake up. Daryl was still there, but asleep again. I swear that guy....heh...
I stand up and start to walk out until I hear a raspy voice.
"Rick wants me to go look for suplies. He told me I could bring someone. I don't want to bring Merle because he's too loud and obnoxious, Hershel needs to stay and treat to those who are in need, and Rick has a family to protect. So, can you come with me?" I smile and turn around.
"Of course! Just let me grab my crossbow and get into something other than ripped up clothes then we can go." I say while Daryl walks out. He nods and closes the curtains. I go through my bag and I see a black tank top. I put that on and look for something that can cover up my arms. I see a blue plaid shirt and put that on. I don't button the button's. I slip on some skiny jeans and put my black combat boots on. I walk out and walk to Daryl's cell. I see him putting arrow's into his crossbow and over his shoulder. I lean against the door way and just stare. I bet I looked stupid. Daryl looked up.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothin' just waiting patiently." I smile and walk out. I hear him behind me walking. I get to the cell door and got to where they held the guns. I took the 22 and some amo. As I was doing that, Daryl was checking me out.....heh....it's not like him so...somethin' is on his mind.
"What's up?" I ask him while putting the gun in my belt.
"Nothin' just amused that you know how to work a gun." He says.
"Well...after you dropped out of high school and we never saw each other again...I joined the military." I say while patting his shoulder and walking towards the window.
I look at my reflection and pull of a hair tie from my wrist and put my hair in a messy bun.
"What kind of military?" He asks.
"Marines" I say with a nod.
He smiles and let's out a slight giggle.
"What's so funny, Dixon?"
"I just never thought that (Y/N) (L/N), would join the military." He says while stepping closer to me.
"Ya well...I had nothing else to loose...." I said while looking down.
"Mmm...." Daryl said as if he knew what I was going through.
I turned around not noticing that Daryl was right behind me. I bumped into him and he fell to the floor. I quickly got off of him and pulled him up.
"I am so so so so so sorry!" I said.
"It's fine...I've had worse..." he said while walking off. I sighed and walked after him with my crossbow and 22. We walked out of the prison and he got to his motorcycle. I saw other cars but I didn't know what one to ride. I started walking towards a pick up truck when Glen stopped me.
"Sorry...this one is outta gas....you'll have to ride with Daryl."
I nodded and walked to Daryl. He was checking to see if his motorcycle was good enough to ride.
I put my 22 in my belt and my crossbow around my back. Daryl sat down and motioned me to sit down so we could get a move on. I sat down but didn't wrap my arms around Daryl.
"Might want to hold on sunshine." He said while rearing the engine.
"Wait...Wh-" I was cut off by Daryl speeding up and me almost falling off. I grab him by the waist and hold on for dear life. I swore I saw him smile.

After about a 45 minute drive, we got to a small town. Before entering it, he shut the engine down and got off. I got off as well, and grabbed my crossbow so it was in front of me now. Daryl led the way to a small gas station. We banged on the wall. Nothing. We banged again. Nothing. Daryl decided to walk in first. I slowly walked inside following Daryl.

Before we left I found out that Lori was pregnant. I started to walk around to see if I found any baby formula. But instead I found a walker. It was stuck in between a shelf and the floor. I decided to put it out of its misery and kill it. I felt something grab my ankle. I turned to see a walker about to bite me. Then an arrow went through it's head. I looked up to see Daryl with his crossbow and a bag of supplies. I stabbed the walker that was stuck. I pulled it out and grabbed some canned foods and a bag of hot Cheetos. I saw Daryl's favorite chips so I grabbed those. I got tired of looking for everyone's favorite chips so I just grabbed the whole stock of chips. I also found some healthy stuff so the kids could still be healthy and survive. I walked out to see Daryl with baby food and a few clothes and blankets. I smile and walk over to the motorcycle. Daryl sits on the motorcycle and I sit behind him. I put my backpack on, then my crossbow. I wrap my arms around Daryl and lay my head on his back. I was comfy.