Does anyone know about "us" yet?

Your POV
As we walked to Rick, Carl came up and gave Daryl a hug. The look on Daryl's face was priceless.
"Thank you for saving my aunt. I really appreciate it!" Carl said while letting go of Daryl.
I looked at Daryl who had a small smile on his face.
"Your welcome kid, but you should thank Hershel for that, he was the one that helped her heal." He said while messing Carl's hair up. I giggled. Carl nodded and walked off.
We walked to where Rick was standing. He was in the room where we kept the weapons.
"What's up Rick?" I asked.
"I want you to know that Carl really appreciated you saving (Y/N) that day." Rick said while looking at Daryl.
"It was nothin'...." Daryl said with a serious face on.
"I suppose this wasn't the thing you wanted to talk about?" I asked curiously.
"Nah....I want you guys to watch. Carl for today...I need to spend sometime thinkin'." Rick said while looking down at the ground then back up.
I nodded slowly.
I hugged Rick and gave him a slight punch to the arm.
"Don't go all crazy on me, Grimes!" I laughed.
He smiled and walked off.
I turned to Daryl who had his arms crossed and was still looking stern.
I rolled my eyes.
"What? Jelious Dixon?" I laughed.
He growled.
I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.
He smiled.
"Better you big toddler?" I giggled.
"No...." he sighed.
I kissed his lips softly.
I wrapped my around his neck.
He put his hands on my hips.
It turned into passionately kissing now. I opened my eyes because I felt like someone was staring at us.
Omg....Carl!
I pulled away.
Daryl looked confused.
"Carl! Don't tell ANYONE! Not even your dad! Okay?" I said.
He smiled. "I won't..." Carl said with a smirk.
Sorry for not updating any sooner it's just that I have had a shit load of homework to do and have been writing other stories in the process for a project. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry. I will try and update later this weekend or week.
Hope you enjoyed.
P.S. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY STORY? I NEED HELP ON IMPROVING IT. I FEEL LIKE I AM THE WORST WRITER IN HISTORY. SO PLEASE....GIVE SOME POINTERS?
Bye boo's🔥💯💋🌷😁