Chapter 2

I slowly walk up to the dark metal doors. It looks like that haunted house at the end of the street when all the other houses are normal. I'm suprised there's no thunder or lightening in the background, even if it is kinda cloudy... As I push the door it creaks open, i head to Dr. Arkham's office taking in the view of the inside. Everything is white with dim lights inside. Glass cells filled with inmates line the walls as i pass through acouple corridors til I finally get to his office.

I knock on the door three times then wait til I hear a deeper man's voice yell "Come in!", through the door. Turning the door knob and walking, in examined the room. The walls were painted burgundy, the book shelves and desk were polished mahogony, and the chairs were a combination of both colors and lined with gold. Finally my eyes landed on Dr. Arkham, a short pudgy man with greased black hair and wrinkly skin. His cold brown eyes held longing im them as he undressed me with his eyes. I shivered, disgusted with him but kept a poker face. He soon realized I know what he was doing then cleared his throat and shook my hand. "You must be the new psychiatrist, Dr. Gwen Grey. It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Doctor Arkham.", he introduced. He motioned for me to sit and i did. Then he continued, "I only have this to say to you then you may go to your office. These crazies here are deadly. They will not hesitate to kill a pretty little thing like you or get i side your head. So be careful, we don't need ANOTHER doctor gone mad." I scoffed on the inside and retorted, "With all do respect Dr. Arkham, I can handle myself as well as my patients. If i didn't know I could,then I wouldn't be a doctor, especially not here." And with that said, I gathered my patient files and my office key, then left the room.

I walked through Crazy's Lane, named by the Joker himself, to get to my office. On my way there I saw him. Dr. Jonathan Crane aka The Scarecrow. I based my career off his, followed in his footsteps so to speak, before he ended up here. His striking blue eyes bored into my grey ones. Brown hair messy, orange jumpsuit crumpled, book in his hands. Then i broke our stare and went into my office.

I sat down and read my patients for today. Starting off with the Riddler in 7 minutes, the Scarecrow next, then the Joker, and finally Victor Zsasz. I refused to read their files, as it'a not part of my method. They can tell me i formation when they are ready. Next thing I hear in a knock and then guards forced the Riddler onto the couch and cuffed him.