Chapter 9

So i wrote chapter 9. I waited to publish it until after i updated wattpad. i come back on wattpad. its gone. damnit. Sorry i took forever. i got caught up in school and my band.

__________________________

Johnny's POV:

I waited and stared at the ceiling of my cell. White. White. White.

Scarecrow- They seem to have a fetishising for that colour here.

I could almost feel him roll our eyes.

Me- Really? You don't say? I think sarcastically.

I sigh and try to clear my thoughts. mostly revolving around Gwen.

Scarecrow- She WILL finally tell us what happened to her.

Then we are interrupted by the ever so charming guards bursting in our cell loudly. I guess they are taking us to see Gwen.

Scarecrow- well it's about damn time.

Me- Patience.

I silently walk towards the door while the guards cuff me and lead me out into the hallway. As we make it down the hallway I hear Hatter tell to me, "Scarecrow! Tell Dorothy I said hi!" and he shoots me a goofy grin. I couldn't help but give a small discreet smile back and nod my head. For a sociopath, he sure is innocent, most of the time. Sure he's absolutely mad, but nice.

The guards roughly shove me through a door with a desk and two chairs. all white. Shocker. My beau-I mean Gwen looks beautiful waiting patiently for me at one of the seats. I can't help but check her out while she's emerged in her thoughts. She's wearing brown heels, black tights, a black pencil skirt, and a brown blouse with ruffles on the V-neckline. She look stunning to say the least.

Scarecrow- Sure picked a hottie Johnny boy.

Me- oh stop if course she's hot. but she is still a woman. One that deserves respect.

Scarecrow- We are starting to sound like love sick teenagers.

She finally looks up at me, catching my gaze with her stormy grey eyes. You just look at each other for a moment.

Me- I think I love her...

Then she clears her throat, blushing, "Well um so iI'll tell you now." she said while looking down nervously. with a shape intake of breathe she says, "My fiancé did this to me.", quietly. I am stunned. absolutely stunned. of course I should've known but I thought it was impossible. how could anyone damage such a breathtaking sight of a woman. Then then Scarecrow came out.

__________________________

Scarecrow's POV:

This is more anger and rage than I have EVER felt before. I feel like I'm going to to kill everyone in this universe, accept for Gwen, just so I know somewhere along the line I killed her fiancé. much less someone she TRUSTED! Someone she loved! I can't help but think that I would never lay a hand on her..only when she wants me to...

I shoot up out of my seat, "Who. Is. He?" I ask through gritted teeth. she just sighs. "Scarecrow please calm down for a second. I plan on leaving as soon as I can." Gwen attempts to reassure. "Before or after you get murdered by that monster of a man?!" I yell. then she blows my mind again, "Wait. Why do you care? No one ever cares." I look at her dumbfounded. then I do something completely irrational. i reach across the table,grab her wrists, which she winces at. I think they are just broken and nothing more the j loosen them a bit. then I kiss her. age immediately kisses me back like she was hoping I would. this surprises me a lot.

The kiss was so full of passion and zest it was unbearable to depart so we could get air. Needless to say that meant brought out Johnny boy. He's looks down to see Gwen panting heavily and looking up at you with wide eyes.

__________________________