Chapter 4

So my next patient is the Joker. To be honest, his story has always interested me. Of course the Eddie and Johnny and my favorite people, (no one has to know that though....) but the Joker I always thought was pretty funny and very intelligent. Johnny is still my favorite person. I mean patient, right?
As I'm lost in my thoughts I don't hear the door open with 6 guards around the infamous Clown Prince of Chaos. Yup, always makes an enterance, of course.

He strutted in with so much confidence it was suffocating. I guess he deserves it though, with all he'a done to Gotham, which just shows his brilliance and how he lives up to his names. Clown Prince of Crime and Clown Prince of Chaos. Impressive. I know that if I were a villain, I would have so much respect for him. But since I'm not, he's just a person. Just a human being.

The Joker sits down and is cuffed. A grin plastered on his face the entire time, showing off his Glasgow smile more so than usual. As soon as the guards left he started talking, "What's your name doll face?" I giggled. I used to be nicknamed doll face in school. Everyone always said I look like a porcelain doll. Tiny, pale, skinny, red lips, dark hair. I said, "My name is Dr. Grey but it seems my patients seem to be calling me by my first name, Gwen." He his smile grew broader, this time it was genuine, "I think I'll stick to calling you Dollface." "So Mr. J," I began, "I'm not going to bullshit you. I don't exactly have normal methods. I haven't read your file. I'm not going to ask you stupid questions or ones you won't answer. I'm not going to intentionally piss you off. And you can tell me what you want, because I won't press you for information you don't want me to know." He looked at me suprise written across, which quickly transformed to a real smile. The Joker said to me, "Well Dollface, I think this just might work out." A glint of amusement crosses my eyes and a small grin. "I do want to say that you sir, are brilliant. I know that you commit crimes and crest chaos, but they are perfectly executed, planned, and timed. Genius. We're you always this intelligent?" I asked with curiousity. We continued talking about him and his like of crime.

I was completely and utterly interested. I had to be absorbed in my work, or else my mind would wander. Wander to somebody i couldn't think about. Especially while dealing with another patient...I have got to get a grip on this crush.
__________________________

Hello my snowflakes! I already have chapter five written down in my notebook but not types yet. Mr. Victor Zsasz is up next. I apologize if this chapter is not my best. I had to address some issues of fear with my brother. That was entertaining.

-A.H.