Chapter 5

Erin POV

"Vonte you so overboard." I said.

"How?"

"You kidnapped me!"

"If I walked up to you trying to have a conversation, you woulda walked off and Dre woulda acted an ass."

"He gon act an ass when he finds out you did this! I swear if you woulda just came to the shop or called me, I woulda let you talk to me."

"Bullshit."

"I'm serious. What you want with me anyway?"

"I miss and love you."

"I miss and love you too but you a crazy motherfucker and you betrayed me for that girl."

"It was a mistake aight? But Dre didn't have to kill her brother."

"It was either Dre kill him or he woulda killed Dre."

"So what's the excuse about my girlfriend?"

"She wanted to kill Dre too."

"So y'all the only ones that matter?"

"Yes, and my kids but you would've mattered if you hadn't turned snake."

"You still on that?"

"You still on it harder than I am."

"Whatever."

"Take me home."

"Can I text you?"

"You gotta promise to quit trying to steal me from Dre cuz I'm not leaving him."

"Man whatever."

"Promise?"

"Promise Erin, damn." I gave him my number and they drove me back home.

I walked in and nobody was awake. I laid back down in the bed.

"Where you been?"

"I went jogging."

"Where you been?"

"I went jogging Dre."

"So we lying now?"

"I went jogging to clear my mind cuz you had very well pissed me off and I didn't wanna be around you."

"So you go be around Vonte?"

"What?"

"Don't lie."

"It wasn't by choice."

"I don't even wanna talk about it anymore."

He got up and walked into the closet. He came out with a duffel bag and started packing his clothes and hygiene stuff.

"What you doing?"

"Packing my shit."

"Why?"

"Cuz I'm tired of yours."

"You so extra."

"Yeah aight." He got his phone and walked downstairs. I followed him.

"Dre you doing too much."

"When you figure out if you want me or Vonte, let me know but don't take too long cuz I got hella hoes waiting in line."

"You ain't gotta make em wait! Do you!" I yelled at him.

He got in his car and sped off. Fuck! I walked in and slammed the door.

Dre POV

"What you getting into when you leave here?" A girl asked.

I checked into my hotel, got dressed and came straight to the strip club.

"I don't know, wassup?"

"I'm trying to have a good time." She licked her lips. Somebody cleared their throat and tapped my shoulder.

"Just what in the hell do you think you doing Dre?" India asked me.

"I'ma grown ass man."

"You finna be a single grown ass man when Erin gets those pictures! The family told her you would fuck her over and here you go!" She got in her car and drove off.

I ran to my car and sped off towards the house. All this drama, early as hell in the morning. I pulled up the hill and saw the front door standing wide open. I saw clothes fly out the door onto the ground.

"Erin what you doing?"

"Bitch after all I been through with you! You cheat on me again! I hate you, you ruined my life! You break my heart over and over again and I'm tired of you and your shit!"

"Calm down, I'm sorry Erin."

"Fuck a calm down! You always sorry! I'm through!"

"Hold on, what you mean?" I grabbed her arm.

"That means we done! Its over, get your shit and go!" She snatched her arm away from me, took off her wedding ring and threw it at me. She ran upstairs crying and slammed the door.

I pressed my back against the wall and fell to the floor. Words can be thrown around but taking my ring off? Fucked up again.

I know it was very short but it's just a "filler" I guess I could say. I'm trying to update all my books & I'm writing another one so bare with me! Love y'all ♥