Chapter 17

This book will soon be coming to an end. I hope y'all have enjoyed it!

Erin

"Bitch what the fuck you mean AIDS?" I snapped.

"I got AIDS!"

I put my hair into a ponytail, ready to whoop her ass. I can't believe this hoe came to my house with some bullshit. Dre knew what time it was so he picked me up and carried me into the kitchen, sitting me on the island.

"Get off me!"

"Calm down! I ain't the one you need to be mad at!"

"Motherfucker if I got AIDS from you, that means y'all be fucking recently! I knew I should've never got back with you! How stupid could I be?"

"How you figure I been fucking with her? I don't want her!" he said defensively.

"Well why she come to us talking 'bout we got AIDS? You must've forgot how old Ky is? That's years not months!"

"I ain't been fucking with her!"

"Lovers quarrel?" I looked up to see Brandy smiling.

"Bitch get out my house!"

"Your house? This is where I've been laying my head, recently!"

I grabbed a knife from the knife holder and turned the blade towards her. I reared back and threw the knife straight at her. It went straight through her arm and she screamed.

"Bitch I don't fuck around! Thought you knew!" I snapped.

"Erin what the fuck?"

"Dre don't say shit to me!"

"You know what your problem is? You think about being a bitch that don't play instead of being a momma to our kids! That's a fucking shame."

He shook his head and walked over to Brandy, helping her up. I can't lie, his words hurt. I jumped down from the island and pushed past them.

"Where you going?" Dre asked me.

"Out," I snapped, grabbing my keys and leaving.

I saw Winston sitting in the corner of the sports bar, smiling at me. I returned the smile as I walked to the table. He hugged me and we sat down.

"So, what's up?" he asked, drinking a Corona.

"Marriage problems, it's stressful."

"Like what?"

"Baby momma drama, arguing, everything. It's hard to deal with."

"Well you seem like a strong person, you'll make it. I'm standing behind any decisions you make, one hundred strong."

"Aw," I smiled. "Thank you. I could use someone like that in my life, to be there for me."

I looked up and he was smiling at me. I blushed and he chuckled.

"What?"

"I can't believe I made you blush Erin."

"I'm so embarrassed," I said, looking away.

"Don't be."

Winston and I talked for hours. We were making each other laugh and he gave me amazing advice. I felt like I'd been knowing him for years.

"We're about to close," the waiter informed us.

"Oh, I'm sorry. The time got away from me," I said to him. I looked at my phone and got bug eyes when I saw the time. "We have work in some hours! I need to get some sleep," I stood up, "I just want to say thanks."

"No problem, anytime. Do you need a ride home?"

"No, I drove."

We walked out of the sports bar together and towards our cars. I felt like my night was complete but I have a mess to go home to.

"See you later Miss Erin," he said, opening the door to his red sports car.

"Most definitely."

I stepped out of the shower, singing along to the music I had playing. I dried off and put on lotion, along with deodorant. I brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom, going into Dre's walk-in closet.

I decided on a black maxi skirt, peach shirt and peach wedge heels with black accessories. I smiled at what I saw in the mirror and grabbed my things, going downstairs.

Dre was in the kitchen, fixing the kids breakfast. They grabbed the paper plates instead of real plates and headed outside.

"A good morning would be nice."

"Good morning Dre, see you at the doctor's office."

"What?" he turned to face me.

"It's at twelve o'clock. Both of us are getting tested, please don't be late." I slammed the door behind me got into the truck with the kids.

"I'll be honest," Brandy said standing in front of us. She was accompanied by three guys.

"You ain't really got a choice do you?" Dre asked with his gun cocked.

"Baby we're in front of the doctor's office, put the gun away." I rubbed his lower back, trying to make him calm down.

"Brandy you need to start talking, now!" Dre snapped.

"Okay, okay!" she looked like she was about to cry. "I've been with all three of these guys since the last time I was with Dre."

"All three of us? What the fuck?" I jumped at how menacing and strong one of the guy's voice was.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me."

"Bitch if I got this shit, you dead," he barked once again.

"You better hope I don't 'cause you know I'll off yo' ass!" Dre said to her.

We got into the truck and pulled off, going to pick the kids up. I really hope and pray that this test comes back negative so we can focus on getting our marriage and family right.

"Hey ma, since our birthday is tomorrow, we need to make plans," Marr started talking as soon as he got into the truck.

"What y'all wanna do?"

"Go to Six Flags and to the river," Kylynn answered.

"And the next day, we can go to Stone Mountain."

"I guess."

"No guessing momma, you need to know!" Kylynn leaned over the arm rest from the backseat and made eye contact with me.

"If you don't sit down Ky!"

She sighed heavily, "Yes ma'am."

I looked over at Dre and he nodded, telling me he had no problem with their plans. This is gonna be one tiring weekend.

Dre

I pulled up to Six Flags with the boys in my Audi and Erin pulled up with the girls in her Range Rover. We all stepped out and headed for the entrance. Its packed in here, I hope I don't loose one of these kids.

"Its eight of us," I told the person working in the booth. I paid for the passes for every ride and we walked past the gate.

"Alright y'all, stick together and don't wander away from each other because when I find you, I'll whoop your ass, clear?" Erin asked. All the kids started laughing and nodded their heads.

"She ain't gotta be mean," one girl said. She's had a smart mouth every since we picked her up.

"Don't say anything about my momma because we'll make you go sit in that hot truck while we have fun," Ky got an attitude with the little girl and the other girls put their hands on their hips.

"Okay whatever."

Erin looked at me like she regretted bringing them. We started laughing so she pushed me. I slapped her ass then the me and the boys took off, leaving her miserable ass there.

"I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm hungry!" Erin said, getting in the bed.

"Well I'm horny, come here."

I put my arm under her and flipped her on top of me. I made her straddle me then she leaned up.

"Nah baby, what's the problem?" I asked.

"We ain't doing nothing at all until them results come back!"

"What? Chill out with the bullshit E!"

"Night night boo," she kissed my cheek and rolled back over to go to sleep. I'ma fuck Brandy up!