Chapter 14

~~~~~750 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 15~~~~~

James carries me over to the rocking chair and sits down, setting me on his lap so I'm facing him. With a sinking feeling, I remember the rest of the punishment I have to receive. I bury my face in the crook of his neck, hoping to prolong the inevitable.

"I know you know what's coming," James comments, stroking my hair slowly. "Twenty-three spanks left." I nod and shift myself to bend over his lap before he asks.

"Good girl," he murmurs. He sets a hand on my back to steady me. "Count after each one. Safeword?"

"Pomegranate," I murmur, knowing that I won't use it. James will be careful not to deal me more than I can handle, and after all, I do deserve this.

His hand descends on my butt, and after each one, I remember to count. It seems like years until I finally breathe, "Twenty-three," tears pricking behind my eyes. Just like last time, James pulls me up and cradles me close. This spanking didn't hurt as much as last time, probably because I knew what to expect.

"Thank you, Daddy," I mumble, my breath hitching slightly as I eke the words out. He hums in response and presses a kiss to my forehead, making me melt inside.

"Let's get you a bottle, babygirl," James says softly and stands up, shifting me in his arms. He carries me to the kitchen and rests me on his hip while he prepares the bottle. I don't really pay attention; I'm more interested in snuggling close to him and letting my mind wander.

After a few minutes, he carries us to the living room and sits down on the sofa, setting my head in the crook of his arm. "Open up, kitten," he whispers and I comply, letting him place the teat of the bottle in my mouth. I suck experimentally and am rewarded with a stream of warm, sweet milk. The taste isn't what I expected, but it's not unpleasant, so I nurse quietly while looking up at James. His beauty never fails to take me aback, but it's what I see in his heart that appeals to me more than a pretty face ever could. He smiles down at me, making me blush and snuggle closer to him.

Before long, I've sucked the bottle dry and my eyelids are starting to droop. I'd like to sleep but I don't want to waste my time with James. He notices me stifle a yawn and checks his watch. "Seven thirty," he announces. "Definitely time for baby girls to go to bed." I whine slightly, knowing that sleep means separating from him and that just seems like a waste. He shushes me and carries me upstairs to the nursery.

"Do you need a change yet, Lexi?" James whispers, sliding a finger between my diaper and my leg to check for wetness. I blush and shake my head. He places me gently in the crib, covering me with a soft pink blanket and crouching down beside me.

"Goodnight, princess."

"Goodnight, Daddy," I answer quietly, yawning. He slides a pacifier between my lips and stands up to leave, but stops when I whimper and kick.

"Do you want Daddy to stay with you until you fall asleep?" James asks. I nod, and he pulls the rocking chair next to where I lay. "I'll be here, baby girl."

With the comfort of knowing he's beside me, I quickly slip into a peaceful sleep.

ooOoo

I wake up the next morning slowly, remembering where I am after a moment of confusion. I roll over and quietly call out, "Daddy?"

It's only a few seconds later when James opens the door and comes in. "Good morning, baby girl," he coos with a smile. "I hope you slept well!" I nod and rub my eyes, becoming acutely aware of my growing urge to pee. He lifts me out of the crib and holds me close, pacing the room until I wake up fully. The pressure in my bladder builds, making me squirm slightly.

"What's wrong, princess?" James asks, concerned.

I blush. "Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay," he responds. "Use your diaper."

My heart rate elevates. I want to please him, but I don't know that I can do this. "It's okay, Lexi. Just go," he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and work to break all of the potty training I received as a child. After a few seconds, I release a small stream of pee into the diaper, and then it's easier to let go. The combination of peeing a diaper and being held by James makes me feel very small, a feeling that I cautiously relish.

"Good baby," James praises me, the smile evident in his voice. He carries me over to the changing table, laying me on my back and undoing the poppers of my onesie. It's hard to stay still when he wipes my peach, but I suppress my libido in order to focus on enjoying the experience with James.

When the new diaper is securely taped around my hips, James lifts me back into his arms and carries me downstairs. It's clear that I won't be walking much, but I don't mind. We come to a penned-off area of the living room that I hadn't noticed yesterday with some toys inside—kind of a playpen, I guess. He kisses my forehead, sets me gently in the area, and tells me that he's going to make us breakfast and that I should play with the toys like a good little girl. I comply, of course, and about fifteen minutes pass playing with some stuffed animals before James returns.

"Which one is your favorite stuffie?" he asks, lifting me up. I point to a yellow duck. "Did you name it, honey?"

I think for a moment. "Oliver!" James smiles brightly at me, making my heart skip a beat.

"That's a good name," he comments, ducking inside the kitchen to grab a bottle cooling on the counter. Then he strides back over to the living room and sets me on his lap on a large, sturdy-looking rocking chair in the corner. My stomach growls, making him laugh. "Someone's a hungry baby!" I blush and smile meekly, not waiting for him to tell me to open up before trapping the bottle's teat in my mouth. He slowly rocks us back and forth, telling me a fairy story while I drink. Just as yesterday, I feel my eyelids getting heavy as I near the end of the bottle.

"Sleep if you want to, Lexi," James reassures me gently. "You've missed a lot of sleep for school. We'll get you on a better schedule next week." With this in mind, I finish the bottle and curl up against James's muscled chest, his strong arms encircling my body, and drift off to sleep.

A/N: lmao wow I made you guys wait a really long time for like 1100 words. sorry. depression's a bitch. so ive finally semi-gotten over writer's block but it's time for reader input!!!! comment what DDLG stuff you want lexi and james to do and chances are i'll write it in. yes there will be smut eventually pls don't ask :)) ok pls vote/comment and ily all!!!