Chapter 31

I'm married.

I'm fucking married.

The month raced past so quickly, and it was full of dress fittings and everything. I was making sure Liam was getting fitted and everything, and the wedding came, and we had the ceremony, and now I'm at the reception, and we're married.

I'm married.

Liam ventured off.

We've had all the dances and had dinner, and I'm admiring my hand.

There's a simple band embed with diamonds with a huge diamond rock on it, and another band with tiny diamonds on it.

I wanna find my husband, but I really don't know where to even look.

"Where's my wife?"

I turn around at the sound of his voice in the microphone.

He's on the little stage, and the music is shut off.

Everyone moves so he can see me.

"Okay." He smiles. "So, love, three years ago, I think almost down to the day, I lost a bet...one you've been harassing me about for three years, and more so these past few months..." he sighs. "And I told you that we couldn't get a puppy until we got married."

My eyes widen.

He didn't.

"So, I went into your work yesterday and I spoke to your boss, and he said you were obsessed with one of the puppies, and that you'd named him Rex, and he introduced me to the dog, and, I kinda fell in love with him..." he trails off.

"Liam, did you get me a dog?" I ask.

He smiles.

"Zeke!" he calls.

The doors to the entrance opens, and in comes a black puppy with a white snout, a huge puppy that goes up to my knees. It's going to be huge.

It's a Newfoundland, almost the same one in my dream.

It's Rex.

He got me my puppy.

LIAM'S POV

She's gonna cry.

She looks so beautiful, in a gorgeous white wedding dress. It compliments every speck of her body, and it's not strapless, it has sleeves.

Her hair is curled and pinned back so it's out of her face, and her makeup is done, and it's just the right amount.

"Liam!" she yells, excited. "We need a big house! Come here! Look, we have a baby!"

I laugh quietly and hop off the stage, walking over to her.

The dog is already huge, and heavy, but she scoops him right off the ground.

"Oh, Abby, the dress!" Mrs. Robinson gasps.

She doesn't even care.

Everyone is taking photos. I ruffles Rex's ears, smiling.

She holds him with her left hand.

"I love you, Liam. Thank you. Thank you."

She uses her right hand to grab my tie and pull my lips onto hers.

Everyone snaps photos.

I feel something wet lick both of our faces at the same time.

She pulls away from me, startled.