Chapter Twelve: The Meeting (Part II)

Dedicated to her because her book "Phat A$$" is simply amazing. If you haven't checked it out then you most definitely should. It's well worth the time. 

----

I joined this site in 2011 and honestly, not once have I received the bold red that comes to books with over 200,000 reads, 1,000 comments and 5,000 votes. I want to see that for this book. It'd be the first time that it happened. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that you'll all help me with this goal of obtaining those bold red colors. It'd make not just my day, but my whole year. Lol.

Anyway, onto the chapter.

Part II

Unlike those who claimed that they wanted to do something for those that cared about, but only at the benefit of themselves, I was serious about this. Yeah, I was being a bit selfish about not wanting to let another nigga have- her. Fuck that, I’d just be selfish. Hell, it wouldn’t be the first time that I was. I knew that this wasn’t the best lifestyle out there for Keish, but I didn’t care. I wanted her with me. She was used to this lifestyle. It wasn’t like I was taking some prissy innocent girl from her overprotected life. No, I was taking someone who could easily adjust to my lifestyle.

Besides all of that, Keish was simply in denial and she knew it. She was just probably scared. It was understandable. When I had first started realizing that I was thinking of Keish as more than just a potential fuck, I’d been scared shitless. So scared that I’d went out and found me a few hos and got it in. It hadn’t erased her from my system. Nothing had. Just seeing her around set me on fire. I wanted her something fierce.

And I would have her. Every bit of her.

“As I was saying there are going to be some changes made around here. More safety precautions are going to be taken. We’re in a time of war with them crazy ass North end niggas. They’re taking things up a notch. They were already threatening our families, our women and everything that we hold dearly. But now they’ve got their snake bitches approaching and shit, trying to find ways to get into our heads. That’s going to come to an end. From now on don’t bring bitches and hos back here or anywhere near any of y’all spots—”

Diablo groaned. “What the fuck man? How the hell is we supposed to be out here getting—”

I arched an eyebrow, smoothly cutting him off. “I don’t care how or where you take ‘em. Go find a damn hotel or some other shit. Sex ain’t more important than yo life.”

Keish chuckled and then looked pointedly over at Miguel and Ale.

“I’m cool with the motel,” Ale said, grinning. “Mamis don’t mind it all. The only thing that matters is the game that you kick to them. Once you’ve got that rolling then it’s all good. They’ll go with you wherever you want them to go.”

I sighed inwardly and looked up at the ceiling, asking for relief from sex crazed womanizers. I was once like that, but not as crazed about it as Diablo was. That nigga couldn’t go a day without getting it in with some random female.

Me on the other hand, I was going without for the time being. I didn’t like it, but I was waiting on Keish. She had no idea of what I had in store for her. She didn’t know what it was like for me to seduce a woman. No woman had ever been able to resist me, when I was determined and showed it.

“I don’t give a fuck what any of you niggas do to keep yourselves satisfied just make sure that the lot of you are cautious about these hos running around. Don’t lead them back anywhere near yo house or none of that. If I find out that anyone’s jeopardizing us…”