Chapter Twenty-Five: Misconceptions and Fatality (Part II)

Part II:

Maria

“Mmmm, girl you do that shit real good,” Viktor moaned as I blew my breath over him lightly.

His hips bucked and a grin formed over my lips.

 I had been with this man for way too long to be hesitant to perform for him, to suck him off, or give it to him whenever I wanted. Truth be told that was just flat out my nigga and I was selfish as fuck. I was addicted to sex and I wanted it all the time, especially since I had gotten pregnant. If I thought his deep stroke was good before…Whoa it was out of this world now. The saying that nothing was better than having sex while you were pregnant was true as fuck. Everything was so much more defined.

Inhaling deeply, I skimmed my nose over his length knowing that I didn’t have to worry about his manhood smelling bad. I didn’t have shit to worry about other than pleasing him. Turning my head I ran the edge of my tongue over his tip and then slowly began to take him into my mouth with ease. Pleasuring Viktor was one of those things that turned me on. I loved hearing him calling out my name and the groans and moans that left his throat. As he moaned in that instance, I found myself becoming more and more excited. My body was heating up and I felt anticipation build within me.

Suctioning my mouth around him, I began to move my head in an up and down motion that was fluid and smooth. Tasting him as pearly beads of his essence touched my tongue before escaping down my throat. His groans filled my ears and I continued to tease him mercilessly, until he came undone. I didn’t remove myself from him, until he had completely emptied himself into my mouth. Afterwards, I slowly moved up, not breaking eye contact with him. When I finally reached his chin, he ran his hands down my body, before bringing them up to cup my breasts. Arching my back, I braced myself for the events that would come afterwards. I knew he was going to bring me over into the blissful haven of pleasure.

A few hours later, I leaned against the kitchen entrance and watched as Viktor flipped a pancake in the skillet. His expression was one of self-satisfaction and contentment. I smirked slightly before calling him out.

“I don’t know why you looking like you just hit the lottery, especially when I’m the one who just put it down on you and did all the hard work,” I said, chuckling.

He turned towards me with a glance of amusement. “Nah, who taught you how to do that shit?” he asked. “Huh? Me. So, no I put it down on you.”

I laughed at that. “You funny, but you and both know that I had to instruct you, even as a virgin.  You weren’t even all that great.”

He moved the pancake to one of the blue glass plates and set the skillet on the stove, before approaching me. “Not that great?” he questioned, using one finger to chuck me under the chin.

“It’s the truth. Our first time fucking hurt for the most part. It was great the second time, though,” I conceded.

He tilted his head to the side and glanced at me, before brushing his lips against mine and heading back to the stove. I smiled slightly. Despite the fact Viktor and I got into often and in front of others, there was no denying that he was the man that I planned to spend the rest of my life with. I loved him more than anything in this world. I’d die for him and I knew that, he’d do the same thing for me.

Walking over to the counter, I broke off a piece of the pancake he had finished and brought it to my lips, biting into it. The fluffy texture of the pancake only added to the blueberries that we were mixed into the pancake. It left me wanting more. I looked at him before taking half of the pancake. He looked down at me and shook his head.