Chapter Fifteen: My First

*****This has been rewritten to suit PG-13 purposes. The R-rated scenes will be in my R-rated book. The link to it will be in the external link on the side.*****

Dedicated to Jai because she sat there and read through my scene while I was scrambling around panicking about it. Lol. She calmed my nerves about it and guided me through a bit. 

This was over ten pages on Microsoft Word. xD Sorry for the long wait. Hope it was worth it to you. 

                                   Chapter Fifteen: My First

Angel hadn’t said a word after I had spoken. He’s just looked me in the eyes for a moment, smiled and then kept driving. Once we reached his house, I got out and we walked to the door. The whole walk I could feel a slight tension in the air. Something was different. Something had changed this night between the two of us. Anticipation flowed through me.

As the door closed behind me, I found Angel’s hands resting on my waist as he tugged me back into him.

“What do you want from me?” I whispered in a low tone.

I knew what he had told me he wanted, but I didn’t know what he wanted exactly. For once, I just wanted to know what it was like to be sexed by Angel. I wanted to know without any terms or questions. I wanted to feel his hands on me. I was already lusting after him. Tio had spoken so harshly to me and I hadn’t liked it one bit. Maybe this was me being childish and thinking that sleeping with Angel would take away everything that had been said.

I sighed as my mind went back to that conversation Tio had with me. His words echoed in my head like a nonstop chant.

“I never thought you’d stoop so low, Keisha. You’re all over him like a cat in heat. How well do you know him? He’s older than both of us. For all you know he could be running game on you. I love you, Keisha. I have for quite some time. The fact that you’re willing to throw everything that we have down the drain for some dope nigga…” He shook his head in disgust. “I thought you were different. You’ve held on to your own standards and morals for as long as I’ve known you. Now, you’re over here playing cock tease with this nigga. I know you made a mistake and gave it up one night, but that don’t mean you gotta do it now. This isn’t you. You can’t be with him as you are and expect to keep me waiting on you. It’s not fair to me. You gotta make a choice. It’s me or him.”

Walking away from him hadn’t been hard to considering that he had already riled me up with the first few words out of his mouth. I couldn’t believe he had thought that I had stooped low. If I wanted to fuck around with Angel then I would. I was a grown ass woman. I wasn’t a child. If Tio couldn’t accept my choices and decisions because he called himself being in love with me, then he could kiss my ass. I’d never given Tio any true reason to believe that there would anything between us. Sure, we flirted and kissed each other now and then, but it wasn’t like I had told him that I wanted to be with him.

He was my friend. There was nothing between us as far as I was concerned. I loved him as a friend. He’d just have to learn to get over it. I wasn’t making a choice between him and Angel. As far as I was concerned, he’d made the decision on his own. He had chosen to try and force his feelings on me. This was why I was leaning more towards being around Angel right now. Angel would never do that. He would never insinuate that I was a slut for hanging someone other than him.

Taking a deep breath, I relaxed in Angel’s arms and closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of his hands running over my sides and his lips pressed gently against the side of my neck. Tingles of pleasure ran down my spine and I couldn’t hold back the small moan that escaped me.