Requited Chick (NOW POSTED)

So, this isn't a chapter. I just wanted to get this out there, but I didn't want to add it to the last chapter and bunch it up. 

I'm going to be starting another book that's a part of this soon. It's not about Angel and Keish, but about Miguel (the ladies man) and Paris. 

I need a good cover and I'm looking. If I choose your cover then I'll fan, dedicate and read something of yours. (That is if I haven't already found it and started reading it. :) ) 

The book is going to be titled, "Requited Chick." 

Excerpt:

"You did this to yourself, Miguel. I ain't have shit to do with it. I tried being down for your trifling ass and you went and got that trifling crazy bitch pregnant. Y'all deserve each other."

He stared at me with shock in his eyes. I knew why. Dumb ass nigga hadn't expected me to be so bitter and angry. What the fuck had he expected? His trifling ass had slept with my "best friend", got the ratchet bitch pregnant, fucked around with her, got caught by me and then jumped into a three day relationship with the tramp after we broke up.

His list of wrongs were long and now he thought I was going to help get the crazy bitch off his back.

That nigga had me bent and twisted all over the place. Fucking me over and then thinking that I was gone help him get the bitch to quit stalking him and let him see his son.

"Paris," he pleaded. "Please."

"Naw, nigga you betta go take the bitch to court. I ain't having nothing to do with you, ya crazy baby mama, or that little big headed muthafucka."

That was supposed to be our child and he knew that shit, but he had ruined it all. So fuck him, fuck his child, and most definitely fuck that bitch ass baby mama of his.

I ain't have time for this shit.

I had a new nigga waiting at home for me in his boxers. Waiting to put it down on me.

Miguel was in the past. That was where he would stay. He wanted to play big bad man ho, I wasn't gone stop him. I hadn't been able to then.

"Don't be talking about my son like that," he snapped.

"Don't be wasting my time. If you would've at least strapped up, you wouldn't be in this situation would you?" I retorted snidely.

"Paris, you got fucking issues. You always did. That's why I turned to other women--"

I know this ho ass nigga ain't just go there. I oughta fuck him up real quick.

"So it's my fault you can't keep your dick in your pants and loyal?" I asked in outrage. "I told yo ass from day one that I wasn't them females that you fuck with. I told you, ain't my fault you didn't heed it. This ain't about me though. This about yo big headed baby and that crazy bitch. Go to her and discuss this shit. Bye, bitch."

I turned and walked away.

"And you're just so perfect?! Huh? Did you think I wouldn't find out that you aborted my baby?!"

Chapter One is now posted on the site. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8182689-requited-chick-coming-soon