CHAPTER 42:

Note;
OH MY GOD. OVER HALF A MILLION READS?

I literally dissappeared for an entire year you guys. And this is the first time I've been om wattpad since January 2015... I am shocked beyond words at the wonderful response and the amount of reads. I never expected this. I feel so bad for not updating for so long! I'm so so so so sorry. I have been really busy with my own life. I hope this chapter will do you justice. Lots of hugs and love. Xxx ASH

ALEX'S POV:

"You're so fucking talented holy shit," I say as he puts away his guitar.

Harry drove to his place just to get his clothes so that he could stay at my place a bit longer, and he decided to bring his guitar as well. Soon however we wont need to worry about that, because we'll be living together. Me and Harry. Living together. In this little shitty apartment. I couldn't be happier.

All day Harry has kept asking me if I'm sure about not wanting the penthouse. And in all honesty, I don't really care where I am as long as I'm with him. But I really like the tiny apartment that I was lucky enough to get ahold of, and I don't want to give that up. Hopefully we'll both survive the tiny space.

"Will you play me music more often?" I ask him. Oh right, Harry has just played me my favourite Springsteen song I'm on Fire, and the lyrics falling so effortlessly off his lips sounded more beautiful than anything I've ever heard before.

"Whenever you want," he smiles at me.

We're on the bed, and I'm just gazing at him in wonder. "When did you learn how to play the guitar?"

"In France, I was taught most things there," he shuffles even closer to me and wraps his warm arms around me. "I might as well leave the guitar here, since we're moving in together,"

"I can't believe it," I say. "We've have to plan all of this more thoroughly. Aren't you always on the move with your band?" My heart sinks a bit when I think about it. Will he really have time for this? His band is growing by the day.

"I think all of the boys need a break. So we don't need to think about that right now... It'll be great Alex don't worry about it. I won't leave NYC for a while. And if I do I'm taking you with me."

"Demanding as ever, Styles," I tease and roll on top of him. He lets out a laugh and kisses me i softly. His lips are warm against mine, and I can feel myself smiling against him.

"I am so in love with you," I whisper when I pull away, eyes gazing into his. He breaks the contact and immediately he blushes. Oh Harry, he can't be cocky at all times can he.

"Alex," he breathes and runs his fingers through my hair. I could never get enough of his touch.

I kiss him again, this time even harder. And I feel myself pressing myself harder against him.

"Alex," he mutters between breathless kisses. I hush him, I don't want to hear it.

"Mmhm, shh," I let out as a mumble. My hands travel down his body and find his belt snd zipper. I want this. I want him and I want to make him feel good.

He pulls away for a moment, looking at me with a sort of confused smile almost. "Please, just slow down for a second," he says.